Hello, I want to know why the character Morath is bann

just I log on, and speak with my freind,and I see :

<1:34>: Disconnected from server!

Press Alt-x to close the game

You were booted by Aislinn!

Connecting to Server...

<1:34>: Disconnected from server!

Press Alt-x to close the game

Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP address. If you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the Bans section of our forums (on www.eternal-lands.com)

23. Skirting Punishments

Do not attempt to create additional accounts if you have been banned or suspended. Seeking loopholes to punishments can result in permanent bans from both the Eternal Lands Forums and game.

huhu, is illogical or I have realy big problem for understand, I don't make now accounts ? oO

Edited by Morath

renamed is illegal, or is only an excuse to ban me?

[PM from Aislinn: they'll stop if I ban you][PM from Aislinn: easy fix]

Edited by Morath

renamed is illegal, or is only an excuse to ban me?

It is illegal for you, which you were told multiple times. You tried to get somebody else to sneak it in for you.

You already were on such thin ice, that you were told one more thing and you were gone.

You were on borrowed time here and lucky you still were here. You STILL chose to slap us in the face. I'm done.

So Morath, were you told by Aislinn before that you are not allowed a name change?

Morath message/say : no aislinn don't say me, I'am not allowed to change name]

(FROM MORATH 100% TRUE!

Edited by halil

No, he was told a while ago when the neno nonsense was going on, and he wanted a namechange to hide, that he couldn't do that.

Then just the day before yesterday, he asked if he could get|buy|make a new character. He also was told no.

Funny isn't it, he needed you to do his transaction for him and you to do all the contact work. You didn't stop to wonder why? Or is it you actually knew why and were helping him try to get around it?

Also note: there are several massive troublemakers here under the same restrictions. This is not a secret.

Ok, after further discussion with Aislinn we decide that your ban is for a week, and after you are let back in you are NOT allowed to post ANYTHING on channel 6 for a month.

The month long posting restriction in @6 is not going to be over in a month since you have yet to follow that.

I alone have counted 3 posts by you in @6 and others have noticed some too. Tossing an "oops" after doesn't make it okay umpteen times. You are smart enough to know how to NOT make @6 your active channel.

If you aren't even going to try, I don't see a reason to try to keep you here.

I am this close || to relocking and rebanning you. And the month is extended to start over again from the time of your last post in @6 and will continue to start over with each "mispost" until you actually try. If you last that long.