Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
brunofsm

Haidir Mission Bug

Hi,

it happened to me 2 times.

After i talked to haidir to sent me to someone for the haidir daily quest, i forgot who was the guy (but i remember he was on NK catacombs) who i must meet so, i returned to him and talked again with haidir, pressed again the option "Need help?" and he sent me to a different person (Talon in WS).Then i went to met talon that sent me to kill 20 Hobgoblins. I killed them and returned to him, received the prize normal way.

2nd time after clicking on "need help?" haidir sent me to another person (that i don't remember, even the location)and, as i forgot the NPC name and location, came back to him and clicked again on "need help?". Once again he sent me to Talon. After this, things happened the right way.

Seems we have a problem, haidir, for the same daily, chaged the npc who i should meet.

our sincerally,

brunofm

I experienced a very similar bug with the Haidir mission. I do not have a pass, but I do have a mouse that likes to randomly double click on its own. I got the mission for Corine in WS Graham's Village, but I saw something else flash by really quickly, so I clicked on the need help option again, and sure enough, Haidir was sending me to Talon too. I went and killed the snakes for Corine, and all went as it should have. Then I went to Talon, who told me to kill 20 hobgoblins. I killed 36 hobgoblins without getting the message, so I went back to Talon, who told me again to kill 20 hobgoblins. I went back and killed another 41 hobgoblins without getting the message, and so I returned to Talon once more, but again he told me to kill 20 hobgoblins. I went back to Haidir, who then told me there no missions available for 4 game days, yet the hobgoblin quest still shows as open and incomplete in my quest log.

Screenshots may be viewed at http://s1195.photobucket.com/home/niamhcaersidhe/index

I really don't see how you could get this bug without ever using a Haidir pass..

I am pretty sure I found and fixed it, but it only deals with using passes.

I went and killed white tigers for Haidir. An hour or so later I was at Talon for my engineering daily quest. There was the prompt there for "Haidir sent me". I thought 'Oh cool! more xp from a bug, lol'. Tried killing the hobgoblins for him and never got the prompt that the quest was complete. I have not used a Haidir pass yet, so something must be going wrong with Talon's code. Good luck finding the solution. :)

- Jeff

just wanted to report the same;

Was sent to Oana, but I forgot where Oana was, so I clicked "need help" and he said I had to go to Kane!!! Well, I went to Oana anyway. After completing the quest, I went back to Haidir, who said there was no more quests for another 4 in game days.

Didn't use a pass or anything (didn't even have it in inv...)

Did the Talon quest for Haidir the other day, and it showed done early (before the requested 20). Thought at the time that maybe my counter was off.

Got the Talon quest for Haidir again today. Done came up at 14 hobgoblins, not the 20 that Talon says. Talked to Talon after the done (on 14) and it finished out the quest.