Eternal Lands Official Forums
Stronze

djem998

i was in votd gold cave doing daily with range.

djem998 attacked gobbies twice after i asked him not to after he apologised

he wasnt aggressive about serping me but just an FYI so no need to ban him from bots and such.

Probably just a frustrated newb.

If he's already apologised I'm not really sure I see what the dispute is here.

Regardless, bzzz banned him from all our bots (other than Phoebe!).

Dear Stronze,

rule 1. All post MUST include proof.

rule 4. Only valid complaints will be tolerated.

Seriously.........

But ok, ok, I get your frustration, the guy actually apologised. tsk, tsk.

i use thee section to background check new guildies to ensure they dont have a history.

it was an FYI incase someone wanted to pick him up in their guild and they can discuss the ways of EL with him.

Your original post & follow up post have yet to supply any proof/supporting evidence, so I don't think anyone could make an informed decision about the character of this player.

p.s Do I get banned from Phoebe as well for posting twice?

Edited by Cyrano

Your original post & follow up post have yet to supply any proof/supporting evidence, so I don't think anyone could make an informed decision about the character of this player.

p.s Do I get banned from Phoebe as well for posting twice?

Yes! Phoebe hates spammers! <3

Yes! Phoebe hates spammers! <3

heh You know you have to ban yourself now don't ya? :P

I was the very first person we banned from Phoebe ^_^

Stronze said that he carried on AFTER he apologised - he didn't stop when asked..

From the way that this is written it is not clear whether Djem998 attacked the goblins after being asked not to then apologised or was asked not to then apologised before continuing to attack the goblins. You may have more information on this than I do, but including supporting evidence or proof in the original post would have clarified this.

Stronze said that he carried on AFTER he apologised - he didn't stop when asked..

From the way that this is written it is not clear whether Djem998 attacked the goblins after being asked not to then apologised or was asked not to then apologised before continuing to attack the goblins. You may have more information on this than I do, but including supporting evidence or proof in the original post would have clarified this.

Yeah, i have to a admit, it could be a little more explainable... if you know what i meen..

I don't normally post in this section, but I feel this is a very important thread which must be kept going. I personally have never had any problem with stronze or djem998. There was a djem997 once who serped my poppies, but he apologized. I sincerely hope that this post has no effect on my ability to use the bots of bzzz. Not like it matters; as you are all aware, bzzz client users can safely ignore bot bans and trade with any bot they want, even guardbots.

Also, 'screenshots or it didn't happen'...

He apologised then continued the twice more.

I didn't care about saving a screenshot cuz I was tossing out a warno so people could up an eye out.

He wanst aggresive about it or acting childish.

Cant believe a simple FYI got out of hand.

I didn't care about saving a screenshot cuz I was tossing out a warno so people could up an eye out.

You did not care to save, but you cared enough to post and throw his/her name around.

I dont know either of you. Am I supposed to just believe you cause you are more experienced/respected/dumber/smarter/mature/childish.....?

Ever heard about the power of rumours and how you can destroy reputations?

it was an FYI incase someone wanted to pick him up in their guild and they can discuss the ways of EL with him.

Sorry about posting again (banned from the bot, ow), but maybe, Stronze, you need to talk to your guildleader about the ways of EL?

You did not care to save, but you cared enough to post and throw his/her name around.

I dont know either of you. Am I supposed to just believe you cause you are more experienced/respected/dumber/smarter/mature/childish.....?

Ever heard about the power of rumours and how you can destroy reputations?

Sorry about posting again (banned from the bot, ow), but maybe, Stronze, you need to talk to your guildleader about the ways of EL?

For the first time I wish there was <Like It> button in EL forums. I so love your post! To the very last fullstop (well, question mark).