Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Altaria

IP Banned

Hi ,,I,am visiting in Ontario ,from BC and joined my mothers network ,,,And tryed to log into my EL acct and was told that this IP add was banned . My mother whos is 82 and brother who is 42 have never played EL in there life ,, My question is how can this IP be banned ,,and if so what can we do to fix this problem ,,Thank Xavia

Hi ,,I,am visiting in Ontario ,from BC and joined my mothers network ,,,And tryed to log into my EL acct and was told that this IP add was banned . My mother whos is 82 and brother who is 42 have never played EL in there life ,, My question is how can this IP be banned ,,and if so what can we do to fix this problem ,,Thank Xavia

When a troublesome user on a dynamic IP causes problems, sometimes a range of IP addresses gets banned. At one time Entropy even banned all of AT&T to reduce problems.

When a troublesome user on a dynamic IP causes problems, sometimes a range of IP addresses gets banned. At one time Entropy even banned all of AT&T to reduce problems.

So ,how can we get this resolved ,so I can log into my acct ..Thanks

Sorry ,for the spam , but I did not know I was whitelisted ,, I was just told why the IP could have been banned ..,, I thank you for the whitelisting <<<