Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
~Destiny_Boy~

one perk

Hi all, i would like to share my idea with you, so here is what i have to suggest... Nowadays, one perk is almost abandoned for most people, cause its impossible to stay with this perk without getting bombed and bagjumped... So i think a stone that when you have it in your inventory mines-caltrops etc would not affect you even if you have "one" perk, and the stone not getting lost after one attempt to bomb you,but cost many gc...

Waitting for your response! Thank you all for listening to my idea, Destiny_Boy :)

Hi all, i would like to share my idea with you, so here is what i have to suggest... Nowadays, one perk is almost abandoned for most people, cause its impossible to stay with this perk without getting bombed and bagjumped... So i think a stone that when you have it in your inventory mines-caltrops etc would not affect you even if you have "one" perk, and the stone not getting lost after one attempt to bomb you,but cost many gc...

Waitting for your response! Thank you all for listening to my idea, Destiny_Boy :)

Considering that the perk is worth 6 pickpoints and a pickpoint has a marketvalue of about 1M gc, I would say the price of such a stone would be 6 M gc :P If the stone does get lost, then it should be at least 100k gc, after all, it allows you to keep the One perk hidden and saves you a rosto. It should also be a little less than a perk removal stone (250k gc value).

Just my 2gc (cheap, I know :D)

I don't think there needs to be another free PP giving perk with very limited negative effects :P

So no, i don't think it's a good idea.

As Entris said: Don't want to suffer don't take the perk :mace:

Let's just have stones making all negative perk not work. Or simply give every single player free pickpoints.

Vanyel, i didnt talk about something like that!! I just throwed out my idea as almost no1 take this perk, and whoever does he removes it as fast as possible!! It is the perk that less people have atm, so i thought it was a good idea! Hf

I like the perk the way it is , I'm planning on getting it on all my alts as soon as I've got enough gcs togehter

(did I mention that I play on pk server :P )

you have to love this perk ! think about it - six free pickpoints . You can have a good life as long as nobody knows about it :happy:

Not true, people bomb map swaps... eventually, one people will encounter a mine. usually people will know because they are watching the mines they placed..

Im thinking of a name to this stone... ROSTOGOL STONE.

I dont like the idea of having a neg perk that can be "removed" with money. If u take it.... u should suffer the consequences

On the other hand, a stone that does disappear when you have One but protects you from getting hit for one time is not a bad idea.