Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Tyler HUghes

caricature problem

Guest Tyler HUghes

Ok sorry for my bad descriptive skills but when I launch EL and I go to make new player it comes up with the player customise screen and has player righten in the middle of window but my caricature dose not show up on the screen I can rotate and zoom in on where is should be bit thats it

again for bad description and just ask if you need any more info (ubuntu 11,04 ATI cant remember what series)

if someone could help that would be great

Thanks!

Open the options window by clicking on the icon at the bottom on the window. Select the "Adv Video" tab then turn off the "Use animation program" option. IIFC, this should fix this issue.

Guest Tyler Hughs

ok thanks it worked.

another thing is now im guessing it was when i was playing with the menus but when i click to walk my caricature walks in the other direction can you help with that also

ok thanks it worked.

another thing is now im guessing it was when i was playing with the menus but when i click to walk my caricature walks in the other direction can you help with that also

Open the options (ctrl+o) and in the "Video" tab turn on the "mouse bug" option.

If you are ingame, you can ask for help on the help channel putting @ before your message, or sending an help request with the #help_me command

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.