Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(Athosino)

'No Hellspawn cape'

:D

Guess what I want to say :P

Hellspawn perk rulez, but it's annoying... there should be a 'No Hellspawn cape', that makes u don't go to hell when u enter new map/bulding. Only Fluffy drop, chance to get 1/500. Good luck :P

***Post ideas what you think about it.***

The #reset capability is good and useful, but it's too bad that this functionality isn't integrated into part of the game. Rather than just typing a command and modifying your character, there should be some in-game mechanism to do this. Like talking to the Wraith and asking it to make you born again or something.

The same goes for just about all the # commands. They should be integrated into the game. For example, rather than creating a guild with a command, there should be an NPC that you register your guild with. And you pay that NPC, and you need to return to the NPC to change the guild name, etc.

The same goes for the #beam me up command. Its useful and I'd hate to see it go, but it seems misplaced in the game. Seems like it was put in for people who are testing the game to have a quick way to jump back to the beginning - like a programming short cut that's been left in.

Very right FRED . 100 percent what i was thinking too.

Becasue when this game ever goes commercial :-) lol

more and more ppl will play it and a game has to be friendly to the user.

especially the guild maker would be nice with somer extra features like reunion places that are appointed to the guild and such in game

its more fu to have something done by doing it in the game than just typing #....... or #.....

1/500? everyone will have one within A week... not to mention, it'd make hellspawn pointless, someone would put it on then walk through the door, ride the boat, or whatever, then put their other cape back on...

lmao, hellspawn rocks but its annoying, lol

We need a cape too for negating anti-social, so you can get the free 10 PPs and then put on a cape to deal with that nasty 'not able to trade with NPCs' thingy. :roll:

actually athiosino what u are trying to say is

* i take punishment but i get reward but if i have this , the punishment is gone so u only get reward

not so logic dude

the negative perks are called negative for a reason

and if u dont like it : #reset