Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

It is what it is.

I like #nu because the guys and gals in that guild are always polite, friendly and trustworthy. Not just on good days, but consistently. They can be relied on to cover your back, play straight and, in all aspects, are a pretty fine example of what being an 'honor guild' means.

Of course you get on well with Tokie, you need someone to stand next to who's dimwitted, incessant, unnecessary blathering is even more senseless than your own.

After which, I'd guess most ppl will be inclined to think that you're standing a lot closer to me than tokie.

I keep waiting for your response to make sense, but it just never does. :pinch:

In which case, I guess it bears a striking similarity to your previous post.

If you've some kind of sensible point to make, even one thats loosely relevant to the topic, then great lets hear it. Otherwise, it might just be a little kinder on yourself to maybe just stfu and accept that you're clearly not cut out to be any kind of a flamer.

Still, at least you seem to have a real talent for making ppl laugh at you.

Edited by themuntdregger

Are you sure Korrode is the one who has that talent?

What comes to Tokie, he's a nice guy even he doesn't always make sense with his posts :D

Are you sure Korrode is the one who has that talent?
My mistake Miiks.

Should have made it clear that Korrode merely has talent, whereas you turn getting pwned into an art-form.

Happy now ?