Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

It is what it is.

Poundin'You (#nU) Guild observes three (3) colors of tags.

Green-Mutual,Yellow-Neutral and Brown-Enemy. Period.

Everyone knows were a friendly Guild with very few enemies,but yes,we do have a few of Guilds Brown tagged.

Some Guilds know why,(due to their members actions) and aparently some do not,and wish to know why their Guild has been Brown tagged by Poundin'You (#nU) Guild. Well, if you dont know,and want to know,let me answer your question with one of my own,and that would be: Why kill the Snake,just because it's slithering directly towards you ?

Answer: It's a "precautionary move to reduce the chance of being caught un-aware" and thus hurt.

So in short: If you got a Guild full of un-trustables,Bag Jumpers and Thieves, you got a Brown tag. It's that simple.

Also note that I,(Tokie) do not make the rules or inforce the rules in Poundin'You (#nU) Guild.

I hold but one (1) Vote myself,so that none can say it's Tokie's way or the Highway. Quite the contrary,actually,as I too must observe any and all rules set forth by the P-5,( Panel of Five ) and it is this way for all to see that I hold myself to no-higher esteem than any other Member of this Guild. The P-5 make all decisioons for the good of the Guild and it's Members. All Rules and Regulations are made by the P-5,not myself. All decisions of the P-5 are final and I will not go over any heads to sway any votes or over-rule any decision made by the P-5.

Never have. Never will. It's working well this way,and if it aint broke, I aint gonna' try to fix it. Period.

tokie out.

Answer: It's a "precautionary move to reduce the chance of being caught un-aware" and thus hurt.

So should I red-tag your guild, because you might brown-tag me? You know, since we're all being proactive here?

I was confused by your post, I wondered why are you telling us this? Then I took the time and carefully skimmed (:D) your post for what any color tag would do to a certain guild. Other than a different color, you do not take any action towards the guild and thus, the other guild probably will not care.

Thus, my question becomes, why are you taking five minute of spare time and streaming thoughts onto a forum and then immediately posting it without a second thought?

well what happens if u brown-tag a guild? :P

ban from bot ofc, oh and lots of dirty looks.. almost forgot, you also apparently have no honour because your tomato is not their tomatoe.

Thus, my question becomes, why are you taking five minute of spare time and streaming thoughts onto a forum and then immediately posting it without a second thought?

In tokieland there is no why.

Tokie

I know how you feel. OMFG has took the bull by the horns and we have brown tagged everyone. We even brown tagged ourselves.

Glad to be an ally, Tokie :)

Whatever. You can recognise as many colours as you wish. Though, seeing whole world in just 3 colours, brown being one of them, must suck big time.

Edited by Vanyel

So should I red-tag your guild, because you might brown-tag me? You know, since we're all being proactive here?

I like your idea! Preemptive attack is the best defence :)

I like #nu because the guys and gals in that guild are always polite, friendly and trustworthy. Not just on good days, but consistently. They can be relied on to cover your back, play straight and, in all aspects, are a pretty fine example of what being an 'honor guild' means.

Although i have trouble reading your original post, i would like to echo everyone else in how #nu is a good and friendly guild, it's nice that HOLY (who i'm a member) is in good relations with the guild! :)

I like #nu because the guys and gals in that guild are always polite, friendly and trustworthy. Not just on good days, but consistently. They can be relied on to cover your back, play straight and, in all aspects, are a pretty fine example of what being an 'honor guild' means.

Of course you get on well with Tokie, you need someone to stand next to who's dimwitted, incessant, unnecessary blathering is even more senseless than your own.

Of course you get on well with Tokie, you need someone to stand next to who's dimwitted, incessant, unnecessary blathering is even more senseless than your own.

After which, I'd guess most ppl will be inclined to think that you're standing a lot closer to me than tokie. Edited by themuntdregger

After which, I'd guess most ppl will be inclined to think that you're standing a lot closer to me than tokie.

I keep waiting for your response to make sense, but it just never does. :pinch: