Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Soulretre

Game Crash When Opened?!

Guest Soulretre

Ok so im new to the game i just downloaded it. Whenever i open the game, it goes to a black loading screen for a few seconds then crashes from an error.... any help?

Guest Bunnies

Ok so im new to the game i just downloaded it. Whenever i open the game, it goes to a black loading screen for a few seconds then crashes from an error.... any help?

The same thing happens too me :'(

Can you tell us what error? Anything in the error log? How far does the game get? What kind of crash is it?...

Also provide information about your computer system. This is too little information to give any help with.

Guest Bunnies

I keep trying too play this game I downloaded this game 5 times aready. Still nothing giving me this error http://oi52.tinypic.com/oa9mip.jpg . Except it lets me play some times but once I spawn where the warith and the npc it gives me the same error . It lets me go too the login settings and create new char part. When i click on create new char or login it gives me the same error and it crashes or it tells me I don't exist . If i play with my screen porperties it takes me too the login screen or some times when i open the game it waits couple seconds then it crashes . :( :(

Bunnies, with the error you posted there should me much more information in the error log. You can find it in "My Documents\Eternal Lands\log". The one starting with "main_" would be a good start.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.