Eternal Lands Official Forums
Robb

PK Battle Royale - Hosted by LoRC

Battle Royale

Countdown Clock

Greetings one and all, LoRC will be hosting a PK contest much like the one hosted by LoGG on Saturday the 21st of May, at the time of 19:00 GMT (click here to see what time it will be for you). This means 8pm for Britain, 9pm for France, etc. Using the link you can find the exact time for your city.

The event will take part in the DP level 40 arena

The rules are simple. All the participants enter the arena by the time stated, and the last one standing, wins.

When you kill someone, you will have 10 seconds to attack someone else, or you will be disqualified. If no one else is available, you may wait for the next available opponent.

Any weapon that has a BRoD function, is not allowed (BRoD, Sunbreaker of Destruction, GSM etc)

Summoning and Magic (except Invisibility) are allowed, and there is no other limits on what armor and weapons you may use.

All wards and mines are not allowed, as well as magic and summoning from outside the arena.

You are not allowed to restock at any point, leaving the arena will result in immediate disqualification.

You are not allowed to use hyperbags, any bags made during the event will result in the user being disqualified.

You may not enter in mule form.

Once the contest has begun, no other people will be allowed to enter.

You must act within the spirit of the rules, this includes not using a crap weapon, so you and your partner conserve resources. Fight to your fullest, regardless of opponent.

The organizer and mod (currently in the process of getting one for the event) will have the final say with regards to all rules, and the competition as a whole.

Looking forward to this, first event I have hosted in 6 years of playing, so I hope to see you all there. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and thank you to LoGG for their contest they previously held, as our rules have effectively been lifted from theirs ;)

Voodoo

[EDIT] If anyone would like to donate prizes to this event, please feel free to pm me in game, or leave me a forum pm. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Morath and Izu are not allowed to participate in this event.

Edited by Robb

Nice one Voodoo :icon13: I may have some stuff to give as prize for you on this matter :happy: And i may take part as well, who knows maybe i learn how to Stay in a PK arena Alive :laugh:

Thank you to all who are offering donations ^_^

Glad to see so much interest in this as well, should be a great event.

I would love to do this on ReViK in the hope of bettering my 2nd place finish from the last event, but it's the night (well, 5am in the morning) of my sister's 21st b'day, so can't make it, but have fun all and i'll be looking forward to the next one. :medieval:

I'll probably be there. And I'll catch you to donate some more stuff Voodoo.

-Kaddy

Thank you very much Kaddy :)

I intend to do one of these every couple of months, will try to make the next one more Aussie friendly

OK, I screwed up slightly in the listing of the time, I forgot that 8pm for UK atm, is not GMT, but we are GMT +1!.

Please take note, the event now starts at 19:00 GMT!

This will mean 8pm For UK, as we are in daylight savings time.

Sorry for any inconveniance.

Please note if you used the link at the top of the page, you would of already been given the correct time.

Countdown Clock

Edited by Robb

Event went really well! Thank you to Vanyel and Thyralax for helping me run it.

Results as follows:

1st: BOO

2nd: DuBro

3rd: Dilios

Last: Deva

Winners of the spectators questions:

Terminetor (twice!)

Aislar

Krixus

Sufixx

Thank you once again to all the prize donaters!

What fun to see all the spells being cast and

adding the event questions made it possible

for anyone attending to win a prize.

Special thanks to you Voodoo for this event,

to the members of LoRC who were able to help,

to those who participated and to everyone

that donated prizes or helped in any way.

I really enjoyed it!