Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chironex

Neno hunts

We had a nice 4hr long neno hunt today. It tele'd thrice. Konec, Vidriel, Joo, Guinevereanne, whitelightlord, elf_ninja, stronge, Finja, and few other people helped.

After a long time near PL bridge, it was trapped and tele's immediately.

Then we found it in the WS sewers. Trapped it and brought down some hitpoints. But again, it tele's soon.

After a long search we found it in Ida. It tele'd in the open after we chased it a little.

So ofc we searched again. Found him in PV. Then started a REALLY long chase. It wouldn't come to the bridge. Neither would it go to the city near fences. Finally after about one and a half hours of trailing, we got it to get into the southwest island. It was slowly poisoned. After it came down to 200HP, I attacked and killed it.

It dropped an Alfred_nobel day stone.

It is going to be used tomorrow at the new #day which starts around 4:30pm GMT. :)

Hope people get loads of xp.

This was fun although it was boring and frustrating at times. Cheers. :pickaxe:

Don't have many pics. Forgot to take them. Would be nice if someone in team posted.

Wow, thanks to all hunters, great job! :)

I think this is near the correct time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Alfred+Nobel+Day+Stone+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eternal-lands.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D55237&iso=20110504T1630

Perhaps not:

Today is a special day:

Day of the dead

English: This day, there is a random chance that when an entity dies (human or computer controlled) it will respawn full health where it died, without droping any items or using rostogol stones.

Role Playing: Mortos has some extra power today, so he will randomly save any living (or undead) being from it's ultimate fate.

Edited by r0wan

Another successful neno hunt. Cyberwulf, VinoVeritas, Finja, vidriel, Konec, and me.

This time Cyberwulf helped. Never seen a neno die this fast before. It was in the WS sewers. And like a good nice neno, it didn't tele :P

It died before any of us could reach it. So created a magic day.

Not much of a story to tell. Mostly just stood on bags and watched Cyber and Finja bomb it. :)

Hope you like the day and get loads of xp :D

Tyvm the Neno-team for the ENG-Day it was great!!

And yes it was a nice Hunt with the 2nd Neno where i helped a bit :D Here two screens of it:

elscreen105.png

elscreen107.png

Neno kill. Another one. :mace:

We spied neno in Sedi while Lenny hunting. Guild decided to hunt the neno. Soon the poor neno was walking nervously followed by a huge IRON hunting party. Ofc, it tele'd.

After a little searching I found it in PL near the titanium mine. After some 30-35mins of tailing, it was trapped in boat to the west. Alberic bombed it. Angler did a great job of 'turning'(i.e. trap/untrap). Thereafter it was smooth sailing. Soon it ran out of antidotes and started getting poisoned.

Slowly and smoothly went to 200 hp. Thereafter it was melee'd and killed. Apart from killing poor Darth_nath, it behaved.

It was mostly a IRON guild neno kill. Angler helped a lot. Maxine, Dodger, Vidriel and a few others helped too.

It dropped a NON STOP day stone.

PS: The neno listened to Maxine. She haz cookies and won't share :<

Very nice hunts guys!! and cyberwolf.. neno stood no chance lol. It's nice to see the neno addition to el has brought so many members of the el community together in a fun activity. Keep up the good work!! :)