Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nova

Pears, Grapes, Ants

Ants are finding pears and grapes, there should be a better way to get them from the ants to be used for the global quests. ATM the choices are to stalk the ants till they go to PK, camp the ant piles and hope they drop it, or try to kill them with summons. Maybe its time for the ants to go to the test server....or be PKable anywhere.

Ants are finding pears and grapes, there should be a better way to get them from the ants to be used for the global quests. ATM the choices are to stalk the ants till they go to PK, camp the ant piles and hope they drop it, or try to kill them with summons. Maybe its time for the ants to go to the test server....or be PKable anywhere.

Maybe the Ants should store them.

yep that would totally add fun and enjoyment to the game. good idea! oh oh or better yet, make them announce they are dropping them at a certain spot, something easy to get too so it can be a spectator sport, and then have everyone who gathers around watch the ant sit on the bag for 12 minutes and poof the item. :icon13: Fun fun fun stuff.

I really don't think the ants should be able to get a hold of grapes and pears, they are only used in a community quest, and all they are doing is making it harder for everyone to complete.

If the ants started storing them, I would imagine some people would love to know whose brilliant idea that was =/

Edited by Robb

It's easy to kill the Ants with summons so no need to wait for it to go to a PK map, if i saw that an Ant get a pear i would use summons to kill it till i got the pear droped no problem really might take a little time only.

It's easy to kill the Ants with summons so no need to wait for it to go to a PK map, if i saw that an Ant get a pear i would use summons to kill it till i got the pear droped no problem really might take a little time only.

Great idea unless he has already dropped it into a bag.

Grapes are really not worth much, certainly not as much as the previous drop was. Two players at least have been trying to sell them for a long time. Since global quests last that long AND are only useful for those quests no sense having grapes be found while global quest is on. Better for them to be another fruit (lemons?) which NPC will buy or give credit for the drop; my suggestion would be one of the NPCs on PA.

Great idea unless he has already dropped it into a bag.

You can always check the Anthill first before you start killing it.