Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Devnul

CalsoniC - Serping and BJing.

Oi o/

CalsoniC serped and BJed me on Red Dragon the same way LuciferX used to do (he waits till you range dragon around 200HP then melee it). :icon4:

It looks like Calsonic might be also: Infinity, SheepShanks, Typer, Legit, OiteY. I have no proof for that but his IQ lvl and flames on PM suggest that.

Looks like another ‘bad ass wanna be’. So be careful all.

This player that stands behind these chars is also very sneaky. He PMs to different people with different stories making allies when needed. All based on lies. He fooled me once too. :brooding:

UPDATE:

It looks like Calsonic is a different player, just brain washed (like I was) by damn Infinity=Magiczny=Sheep=Legit=Oitey and God knows who else.

This sneaky bastard is worst then the snake … :brooding:

Edited by Devnul

ty for warning. i have always had my own doubts about this fellow seeing him training yeties.

when you sit and wait your turn he keeps buying more he's/sr's from bot there. no respect for other players at all.

It looks like Calsonic might be also: Infinity, SheepShanks, Typer, Legit, OiteY, Yetio.

He can also be Dubro, Boo, ATA, newhope, dre, darkpresent etc ;D

Gratz for CalsoniC! He bj your brown tag guild. One more time and he get achievement.

Guild UNIT have Honorable Rules, so i can BJ my Enemies (Brod TAGs) - this is not prohibited. :)

Maybe i'm LuciferX or MufoSsA? :o nice joke. :)

Looks like another ‘bad ass wanna be’. (...)

Yeah! "return calsonic bad azz 2" ! :laugh:

Well if you see any unhonorable things pm calsonic, demoris or me of course i dont talking about your brod tags because rules are clear.

Well if you see any unhonorable things pm calsonic, demoris or me of course i dont talking about your brod tags because rules are clear.

Agree with HaZe, pm me! :ph34r:

ty for warning. i have always had my own doubts about this fellow seeing him training yeties.

when you sit and wait your turn he keeps buying more he's/sr's from bot there. no respect for other players at all.

heppuli? I Never heard of you.

CalsoniC serped and BJed me on Red Dragon the same way LuciferX used to do (he waits till you range dragon around 200HP then melee it).

It will not happen again, because i have HS perk and it's big problem for me :whistle: So you will not see me there anymore...

Edited by Wifon

unit have honurable rules lmfao

Yeah, caught my attention, too. I nearly cried.

Omg, I cant stop laughing..

Gratz for CalsoniC! He bj your brown tag guild. One more time and he get achievement.

Bot ban for his entire guild ?

Edited by themuntdregger

You made laugh a lot of people so I thought I will clarify what are your honorable rules. Here is the short story of your ‘honor’ and how you lost a friend (yeah, I was stupid enough to be yours friend :omg: )

1. Calsonic PMs and asks me how to get to RD the shortest way (HS perk).

2. I reply that I will guide you.

3. We meet in Volcano and I give you cords, points the shortest way, etc.

4. We finally get to RD, Konec was killing dragon there and I asked Calsonic not to serp him (he was planning to).

5. I let Calsonic kill dragon (2 approaches).

6. Calsonic ‘leaves’ another dragon for me, then when it was 300HP he serps and BJs.

7. I receive tons of jokes, flames and laughs on PM from Calsonic and Legit.

Guild UNIT have Honorable Rules

Indeed ... :brooding:

7. I receive tons of jokes, flames and laughs on PM from Calsonic and Legit.

Seems this is the second time Legit seems to have earned himself a dishonorable mention in 'Disputes', the last being when he got kicked from his previous guild for scamming an instance team.

Good to see he's found a new home with others that seem to complement his singular talents.

What you mean ?

And its new Legit not old one. But this new legit finally got kicked from UNIT.

About devnul as i said its brown tag guild so no rules ( they dont have rules for unit too, brown tag usually because of spawn serping, bag jumps, broding and other )

Idk if its still "honorable rules" i think its a normal pk rules like no attacking neutral pvpers, ppl who training (red mostly too), no attack neutral harvesters AND of course no serping, bjing, scamming (neutral, red tags)

Edited by HaZe

Good for you! :icon13:

About devnul as i said its brown tag guild so no rules ( they dont have rules for unit too, brown tag usually because of spawn serping, bag jumps, broding and other )

Interesting, so you are saying that PIGS are brown tagged? :confused:

Haze, are you aware that if any member of ^@^ would do such things as mentioned above he/she would be kicked really fast? So tell me, who did it?

Honestly I think it is just BS to explain Calsonic's behavior. However for me everything is clear. He was asked to do so by this snake Legit … and he was stupid enough to do it. :icon4:

What you mean ?

'quod erat demonstrandum' (I think you'll find)

In which case, can we therefore assume that Calsonic is next to take teh long walk off a short plank ?

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

Idk if its still "honorable rules" i think its a normal pk rules like no attacking neutral pvpers, ppl who training (red mostly too), no attack neutral harvesters AND of course no serping, bjing, scamming (neutral, red tags)

Not sure its wise of you to use the word 'honorable', particularly given how long its been since we last saw any 'live prey' on Disputes.

Edited by themuntdregger

themuntdregger if your soo great with Linqua soo you should recognize this sentence "Stultorum plena sunt omnia", and please dont try to figure your smarter then you are.

To the topic.

Honorable means we are honorable to peoples who are neutral,friendly or sometimes Agressive (red tags) but we give brod tags no without reason soo if somebody passes the line after being agressed we give him brown tag and why should we be fine with somebody who dont give shit about to be honorable and a little bit kind to us?

Edited by Demoris

My guild is honorouable too. It has honourable rules for everybody, but not people we shittagged.

I'm shittagging on a whim. But I always have some reasons. Probably.

Edited by Vanyel

Its only a matter of time to kick whole that bunch of polish trublemakers out of a game.

About their "honor", yea its with high class of honour to ig my guild with "brod tag #$%#$@" with reason they even cant name and my guildies can only wondering wtf they meant..

They live in their own world

Its only a matter of time to kick whole that bunch of polish trublemakers out of a game.

About their "honor", yea its with high class of honour to ig my guild with "brod tag #$%#$@" with reason they even cant name and my guildies can only wondering wtf they meant..

They live in their own world

Anything against people from Poland I would ask if I wanted to flame this thread, but instead I will bite my fingers :)

Gosh, He did it we learn / some ? learn from this topic, lets move on. Dont be rude to each other and just read like most of us do and move on to another topic. Flaming the topic wont help anyone and here i agree with Vanyel.