Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HelpMePlease

Cant Create character

Guest HelpMePlease

When I press " New Character " It goes all Blue and green theres a loading and says " Done " Then after that :( It says Eternal-Lands client has encountered a problem and needs to close . we are sorry for the invonvenience. Then theres a botton that says " Debug " Send Error report and Dont send Please help ASAP please

My Computer is Windows XP !! please help ASAP "

Guest conridus

When I press " New Character " It goes all Blue and green theres a loading and says " Done " Then after that :( It says Eternal-Lands client has encountered a problem and needs to close . we are sorry for the invonvenience. Then theres a botton that says " Debug " Send Error report and Dont send Please help ASAP please

Im having the exact same problem :(

Guest mazda121

Im having the exact same problem :(

im having the same problem to like wtf?

The problem seems to be related to graphics driver, but it is impossible to know what is going on without further info. As Korrode already suggested, we need at least to know which graphics card/drivers you are using (make, model, version numbers, etc.)...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this