Eternal Lands Official Forums
LittleLooter

Global Quest FAQ

I am trying to make a special potion. I need 10000 Gypsum of which I
have 0, 1200 Amber and I have 0, 50 Refined Vegetal Mixture of which
I already have 0, and finally, 25 Orange of which I already have 0.

have 10, 1200 Amber and I have 608, 50 Refined Vegetal Mixture of
which I already have 6, and finally, 25 Orange of which I already
have 0.

have 0, 1200 Amber and I have 0, 50 Mixture of Power of which I
already have 0, and finally, 25 Orange of which I already have 0.

I am trying to make a special potion. I need 10000 gypsum of which I have 1089, 1200 Amber and I have 400, 50 Refined Vegetal Mixtures of which I already have 21, and finally, 50 Black Dragon Scales of which I already have 50.

Lexi and skully managed to harvest the remaining gypsum last night. The next step would be to haul the gypsum to Hyutan. I am also willing to trade the gypsum to global_bot if that is a better idea. Contact ujunwa in game for any questions.

Edited by Montez
This global has been completed and run. This is an old post from the last global.

On 4/19/2011 at 2:46 PM, LittleLooter said:

Currently being updated!

Global Quest:

What is the Global Quest?

The global quest is a quest which requires the community to work together as a team to gather a certain amount of a bunch of items, in reward of collecting all the items and delivering them to the NPC Hyutan there will be a special effect that lasts for 240 hours which affects all players.

What items are required to complete the quest?

Each time you do the quest it will require a different mixture of a certain items. These items are: 10,000 Gypsum, 1200 Amber, 50 Mixture of Power, 50 Refined Vegetal Mixture, 50 Black Dragon Scales and 25 Oranges. You can visit Hyutan at any time to see what items are required and now much still left to collect.

What NPC do we deliver the items to?

The items need delivering to Hyutan in Tarsengaard Magic School Kitchen. (If you use bloodsucker maps you can get there by room 18 and then room 4).

What do we do once Hyutan has collected all the items?

Next, you need to find a special worm which randomly spawns on any tree in the whole of Eternal Lands (Both continents). These worms are only found by using the LOOK icon on the tree. You need to wear a pair of Night Visors to find them.

What reward do we get?

The reward will be randomly chosen from:

Waiting less to do all daily quests. Time reduced from 4 in-game days (24 hours) to 3 in-game days (18 hours).

Fewer harvesting mini events.

Consume less food when we make items.

More special days, and less bad days.

If I can't find Hyutan or don't want to carry heavy items to Hyutan what do I do?

There is a special bot which collects items for the global quest. He is in TG storage and called Global_Quest, You require an administrator to log the bot on. Simply ask one of the below people to log it on and give it the items you wish to donate to the Global Quest.

The current administrators are:

Maxine (owner)

Sir_Odie

Circle

Dendar

Rauch

Momr58

Gwinny

Cajun_belle

Amaara

Ferny

Saxum

Stivy

YethQ

To find out how much of what item Global_Quest has visit this page: http://bots.el-services.net/Global_Quest.php

You may also visit this page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlsEqrG0YJhcdEE4bk1pb183SHFmWWp0YTk0VWswR2c#gid=0 for a more in-depth item list. It includes the items needed to mix the potions.

If there's anything you wish to be added to this, and/or see any mistakes please PM LittleLooter in-game or send a forum PM.

I appreciate all of your info for this quest btw LittleLooter :) Today I realized the previous Global Quest we had was over, so I proceeded to Hyutan to see what he required. Upon reaching Hyutan he did not need help with the current global at the time (even though the Global was over :P) So.. I was asking around on the invasion channel to see if I could get some help. Oakhex explained that one has to talk to Jerun in the TG Magic School first before Hyutan would tell us what he needs for the Global. So, when the previous Global is no longer, we must speak to Jerun before hand to start the quest. (My apologies if this has already been mentioned in the thread, I did not bother to look *laughs*) Sorry, I just thought I would inform anyone that may have the same issue I had, in the future. :rolleyes:

Edited by Montez
Feel free to delete this post, or LittleLooter may add this to his initial post. Sincerely

I am trying to make a special potion. I need 10000 Gypsum of which I  have 0, 1200 Amber and I have 250,
50 Refined Vegetal Mixture of  which I already have 50, and finally, 25 Orange of which I already  have 5. 

I mixed the rvms tonight and took them to the npc.  As of now, there is 3370 gypsum and 30 amber on the bot

Also, thinking ahead, as you can see here http://bots.el-services.net/Global_Quest.php alot of flowers will be needed 

Thanks all

momr