Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guinevereanne

Pear global announcement

At the start of each day have their be a global announcement with a hint for the pear

#Message from Pear: I am on a pk map

#Message from Pear: Find me in the silver

#Message from Pear: Haha! I'm somewhere in Seridia

#Message from Pear: Oh my! you need a leather glove to pick me

#Message from Pear: I'm inside!

It doesn't have to be specific, just a rough hint.

And allow a #pear command to receive the day's hint, as well if it has been found.

I suggest the hint to give no hint as to the map or harvestable it is in, instead, only inside, outside, mineral, ore, flower, Seridia, or Irillion. This will keep the challenge, as some maps are really small, some harvestables have very few spots to check.

I think part of what's interesting about this is the fact that it could be found anywhere, complete surprise when you do find it.

There's no announcements of hints to find Joker, or Lenny... Which makes it all the more fun when you do find them (er, assuming you're hunting Lenny, hehe). This despite that you may only get a leather gloves off of Joker.

Plenty of pears being found as well, without any hints. I think it's fine without them.

I think part of what's interesting about this is the fact that it could be found anywhere, complete surprise when you do find it.

There's no announcements of hints to find Joker, or Lenny... Which makes it all the more fun when you do find them (er, assuming you're hunting Lenny, hehe). This despite that you may only get a leather gloves off of Joker.

Plenty of pears being found as well, without any hints. I think it's fine without them.

Same opinion here. Why should an item worth about ~500k (radu said it will be worth approx that when implementing a use for it later) have hints about its location? You don't get hints for a critter to drop a NMT either.

Same opinion here. Why should an item worth about ~500k (radu said it will be worth approx that when implementing a use for it later) have hints about its location? You don't get hints for a critter to drop a NMT either.

Agree, its going to be too easy to find item that are worth a lot in game and it wont be fun anymore to play it. I like the secret behind, still wonder what will be with the pear and grape now introduced in game.. maybe soon apple :whistle: ?

Anyway its better as it is for now, no hints .. look at Joker - seems everyone knows its location :brooding: no fun searching for it anymore.