Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Axe

EL doesn't run

Guest Axe

Hey, my problem is as I write: I cannot run EL, it loads for a short while, and then it shows on my screen a window about sending error report to microsoft. What can be wrong? Thanks for help.

Hey, my problem is as I write: I cannot run EL, it loads for a short while, and then it shows on my screen a window about sending error report to microsoft. What can be wrong? Thanks for help.

Many things can be wrong, but Microsoft wont tell you. Try finding the error-log, it might have better information.

Please post here your system information (which version of windows, which graphics card, when was the graphics card driver last updated).

How far does it get while loading? How does the screen look just before it crashes?

good luck.

Guest Axe

Many things can be wrong, but Microsoft wont tell you. Try finding the error-log, it might have better information.

Please post here your system information (which version of windows, which graphics card, when was the graphics card driver last updated).

How far does it get while loading? How does the screen look just before it crashes?

good luck.

So, I'm user of Windows XP Professional SP3, my card is Ati Radeon X300/X550 and, I hope, I possess the latest drivers. The loading ends after first few seconds, before the bar changes, during 'Initializing OpenGL Extentions'.And on the background there's a normal game screen - a ship and 'ETERNAL LANDS' beneath :)

Guest Tillman

Korrode: Your link is unhelpful. I have virtually the same setup (except Windows XP Media Edition), tried it, and it didn't change anything with respect to EL.

Peace

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this