Eternal Lands Official Forums
Krrick

Fifth Annual Raffle

Thank you so much RenO! I've added those prizes to the list today along with a few more that have been donated.

I also updated the ticket list. Please let me know if I missed anyone!

You all are wonderful, what an awesome community!

Pay Pal donation $10, I have PMed Krrick

I will also donate a bronze sword to the prize fund

Tyvm for making it for such a lovely cause

Sakaala

Hi,

I made a last minute 10$ donation. Transaction number 88944862HN143760P

Gratz for this nice cause.

Wont be able to attend the raffle. Will log on tomorrow or so.

Thx

AitorTillas

Donated $100 US 15W16401TH145184G

Good cause

The Raffle event starts in 1 hour! I look forward to seeing you all there!

I've just updated the first post with all the current prizes and all the current ticket holders. Please contact me in game immediately if you notice any mistakes.

Note, the prize list has been reordered to make things more interesting!

Ty for the rost! and lovely cause. I hope the donations you got through this event will help some(ones)!

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you all for participating!

The prize list has been updated with the names of the winners. Please contact myself or a member of Riva to pick up your prize.

I'd like to thank all of the people who donated or contributed to this event in any way. There have been so many wonderful people and I can't name them all. To name just a few: Radu for donating the Titanium serpent sword and for creating this game. Riva guild who spent so many hours harvesting and mixing to make many of the prizes. R&R, Dung, ??? and several other guilds who made or helped make prizes. All the people who came to events we had to harvest and mix stuff. Many other individuals who made and donated items. LittleLooter who did a lot of promotion of the raffle in @@6 and who did the announcing during the event. And most of all to all of you who donated items and bought tickets.

We raised almost $3000 in this event, which will be used to help train and place dogs with people who have disabilities.

Of note, one member of Riva passed away during the preparation for the event. Bromber donated several items prior to his passing. Also, SunnyD passed away this past week. She had a Service Dog herself and many people donated items and bought tickets in her memory. In addition one of the prizes was her storage donated in her name. Thank you to these wonderful people who have done good both before and in their absence, we will miss them both.

Thank you so much!

Donated 50.000 gc via LittleLooter.

Keep up the good work!

Piper

Looks like I won your cash. Very appropriate welcome back gift from you to me, thanks Piper :D

I see that I didn't win anything but I fully support this cause and am glad how much it had rasied! :)

Good work everyone who donated and won :)

-- Ki11a

I'm glad to see the Raffle went so well. I hope it does even better next year! I found it amusing that after donating a set of C1 rings and other stuff that I won a traveller's pack of rings. (Got some rings I can't make yet) I hope to donate more stuff next year. Keep up the great work!!

I received this email today from the Board of Directors thanking all of us for this event:

On behalf of the Board of Directors and volunteers for Disability Assistance Dogs I want to thank all of the people who have made the Birdies for Charity fund raiser through the Eternal Lands Fifth Annual raffle such a big success. Those are the people who donated funds and prizes, participated in the raffle, organized and managed the event and generally carried the enthusiasm forward to make it worthwhile.. Funds of this kinds are particularly helpful to non-profit organizations because they are unrestricted in use in support of the organization’s activities. Most fund sources have constraints on their uses (which is necessary and proper) but many expenses and needs fall outside of those constraints and that’s why Birdies for Charity funds are so useful. Thank you again and I wish you success on next year’s raffle.

Sandra J. Evers

Vice President/ Acting President

Thank you everyone!