Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norad

Hi

Hi my ingame name is Norad. I've been on many different ip's as I move around alot. there for awhile I stayed with my rl brother who is DoctorRx ingame. We did not trade because 2 characters on 1 ip cant trade. Now I have moved again and on a different IP I'd like to trade with Doc. but dont know if its ok that I do. So I'm asking for a white list so we can do so. I dont know exactly what I have to do to get white listed so I posted here. I'm in game most of the time u can pm me there if theres a possiblity that we get white listed.

ty Norad

Hi my ingame name is Norad. I've been on many different ip's as I move around alot. there for awhile I stayed with my rl brother who is DoctorRx ingame. We did not trade because 2 characters on 1 ip cant trade. Now I have moved again and on a different IP I'd like to trade with Doc. but dont know if its ok that I do. So I'm asking for a white list so we can do so. I dont know exactly what I have to do to get white listed so I posted here. I'm in game most of the time u can pm me there if theres a possiblity that we get white listed.

ty Norad

What you are looking for is not white-listing, that is to allow players on a banned IP to play.

Next time you are in-game, do a #help-me to ask your question

ty Norad

What you are looking for is not white-listing, that is to allow players on a banned IP to play.

Next time you are in-game, do a #help-me to ask your question

kk tyvm I have sent a request via #help_me command

I've still have not gotten an answer to my question. I have pm'ed many ppl and posted here on forums. I just need someone to tell me what I have to do or say its ok to trade with my rl brother on the game if a white list is what I'm looking for then tell me if its something plz let me know. #help_me command wasnt much help either so if u could plz get back to me either in game or here on the forums. ty

Norad

Who is your brother?

Edit: Actually, no you can't trade with your "brother".

I see you already were locked for breaking rule 5.

Smokey_THC, Blaze_THC, Norad, Reggin (gotta love those backwards names).

Hrm and an EJ_Joker making lots of trouble. The more I dig...

No alts, no trade.

And again for emphasis for the rule reading impaired...it's not "2 characters on the same IP can't trade."

It is 2 characters you have logged on anywhere at any time for any length of time for any reason can't trade or interact. Even if those characters "belong" to "someone else". Once you log on it, you own it too.

So because I was punished years ago for a misunderstanding which was taken care of and proven those char where not mine. U still insist on creating a double jepardy and still punishing me for it. Though I respect your decision I completly dissagree with it.

Norad

Kinda hard when 2 ppl live in the same house not to log onto el on the same ip address and when we where on the same ip we never traded. So now that I have moved resently I'd like to trade with DoctorRx (rl Brother). There are others in the game that are white listed and I cant because of poor choices a few years ago. What ever happened to second chances. I understand ppl take advantage of the game but I have never cheated in EL so there for no reason I should beable to make reasonable trades with my brother.

Edited by Norad

It wasn't just 2 characters, one of which "could" have been a brother.

There were multiple alts involved and that doesn't even include the really bad behavior of multiple characters from that IP.

And it wasn't just your brother's fault. There was trouble with what were obviously your characters.

DoctorRx used to be blaze_thc he for got his password after beinf away from game for awhile so he created DoctorRx. He contacted radu and he said he would have to pay$$$ to get it back so he just switched char. I cant be responsible for everyone else actions. I cant help that ppl come to my place of life and want to play the same game I am. So naturally if they didnt have internet I was nice enough to let them use mine. Also most of my life I have lived in apartment complexes where wireless internet with multi-ppl useing it is the cheapest way of life. Why do I have to sit here and explain my whole life to everyone on EL just to make simple trades with blood. This is totally rediculous and not need. what dont have Doc long on anymore when he comes to visit or I cant log on when I visit my family is that what u want. Doc has been at my house since sunday and will be here all week visiting he wants to long on but cant because ppl from the past have taken advantage of the system and fucked the rest over without a care in the world. well I do care thats why I have not been in trouble with anyone in years doesnt that count for anything or am I wasting time argueing with a rock. I want to trade with my rl blood brother and have permission for him to long on game when I'm at his house or he is here. So white listed. there are plenty of ppl that are white listed and because I'm unliked in the game for whatever reason I cant get white listed. U ppl are soming else WoW.

Twice now u have deleted a reply from a friend that I talk with on the game and have talked to on the phone and or skype. He has talked to both me and Doc. So what do u do make yourselfs look bad deleting a post that is on topic. What cant handle others showing u the truth. U think your shit dont stink but trust me it does and all your little games here u are playing with me is gonna show everyone whet kind of person u are. If u dont want to see the truth and stay blind by your own opinion then why have a white list in the first place just to except the request from ppl that u like and hate on those u dont F*** that wake up and smell the coffee u anit all that and a bag of chips so drop the attitude and do whats right.

Norad

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44350&st=0&p=452442&hl=norad&fromsearch=1entry452442

Read that topic and you'll see where all past problems where taken care of with radu not u aislinn.

Also look at the date on there 2008 that was 3 years ago and your still using it against me when it was taken care of 3 years ago

Include your in-game name in your posts, not just the title!

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

Read the underlined and u still deleted 2 posts that had relevant info lmao cant follow your own rules to funny

Edited by Norad

Twice now u have deleted a reply from a friend that I talk with on the game and have talked to on the phone and or skype. He has talked to both me and Doc. So what do u do make yourselfs look bad deleting a post that is on topic. What cant handle others showing u the truth. U think your shit dont stink but trust me it does and all your little games here u are playing with me is gonna show everyone whet kind of person u are. If u dont want to see the truth and stay blind by your own opinion then why have a white list in the first place just to except the request from ppl that u like and hate on those u dont F*** that wake up and smell the coffee u anit all that and a bag of chips so drop the attitude and do whats right.

Norad

http://www.eternal-l...=1

Read that topic and you'll see where all past problems where taken care of with radu not u aislinn.

Also look at the date on there 2008 that was 3 years ago and your still using it against me when it was taken care of 3 years ago

Include your in-game name in your posts, not just the title!

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

Read the underlined and u still deleted 2 posts that had relevant info lmao cant follow your own rules to funny

You still aren't paying attention to what you have been told, which does not bode well for your ability to follow the rules or instructions. White listing is ONLY for players in good standing that end up in a banned IP range to allow them to login. It has NOTHING to do with permission to trade with any players!

Assumptions and opinions made by somebody you met ingame with his own history is not relevant information or proof.

And as I said, this is not about you having a brother. It is about you and your brother BOTH breaking the rules separately and together.

You each had alts you each traded with. Even if you were an only child, you had alts you traded with.

IP is irrelevant here. You can have 10 characters all on different IP's and they cannot trade. If you log in and use your brother's character, it is then considered yours as well and you cannot trade. Even if your brother moves away. Even if you get a new IP. Bag drops count as trades. This has been gone over so many times, and IS covered in the rules.

It's no attitude I have, it is logs. And I learned how to count a long time ago. 6+ characters does not equal 2 brothers innocently trading. (found some others too) (Nor do the racist names, foul language, and troublemaking behavior outside of the illegal multi add to your case for leniency.)

Also, fyi, you are responsible for your own IP and what happens on it. Ever hear of the word "no" ?

What I'm trying to say is that your using old history thats already been taken care of and your still using it agaist me when I had already proven they where not my accounts. I have never played a different character other then Norad and I have never broken any rules. I u have logs that show NORAD cheating then I'd like to see them.

middaugh_dan@yahoo.com is my e-mail. any other characters that have logged on the same ip as NORAD can be proven NOT MINE. And no not always can u say no to someone else. I never said where I was staying was my place of residents but rather someone elses And if they choose to play theres nothing I can do about that. Also I've never traded with any of them. As for the Backwards name Reggin He ISNT my character and that was proven 3 years ago so why u still using that agaist me and creating a double jepardy. If u look at all the bans u will see where mulitude of ppl have cheated and where able to return multible times and I have not cheated once.

Dan

If u look at all the bans u will see where mulitude of ppl have cheated and where able to return multible times and I have not cheated once.

Dan

And you did return. So did your brother. Your point?

I'm done with the conversation. No alts, no trading.