Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elf_Ninja

Kaos Bag jump warning

Just a warning to other guilds we were bag jumped today by Kaos.

Known members involved:

Ransom

_RAH_

ty

~Elf_Ninja

Update:

Nocturne claims to have not been involved even though present in PV cave and was trying to get them to give the bag back. Out of respect I have removed Nocturne from the above list.

Update 2nd:

Smurf says he was just harvesting sapphires and happened to be at storage at the time of event and was also later seen at engineering school while the other guild members hauled. As such I have removed him from the above list.

Update 3:

Pokey has returned their share of the sulfur to LotS

Update 4:

Jay has also returned their share of the sulfur

Edited by Elf_Ninja

Well I hope my word in EL would count for something as I've been here for 6 years and hopefully have a decent reputation but here you go if you must:

bigkav.jpg

Personally the amount of stuff won't affect me personally but I am saddened for the newer guildies we harvested this for to help them lvl as they put alot of work into it.

Í'm shocked at this kind of behavior from Kaos. Whole guild caution tagged and banned from my bot. :icon4:

no but we only get 50k... i mean only nocturne and _RaH_ haul 50k, thats all they git.

i didnt mention how much you got, i said how much we harvested.

im watching ransom sit on bag.

jay,

_RAH_

pokey

Nocturne

taking things in trade.

i didnt get screens of nocturne and _RAH_

they was short term but jay and pokey stuck it out till the end

Edited by Stronze

"How often does your guild do projects?"

"All time"

"Bag jumping doesnt count"

"then not much"

Priceless. I giggled reading it.

PS. Is it possible to tweak size of your screenshots? It takes a whole month to scroll down through this thread.

"How often does your guild do projects?"

"All time"

"Bag jumping doesnt count"

"then not much"

Priceless. I giggled reading it.

indeed :hehe:

needs to go to qotw thread.

Kaos members are guilty by association.

if they do not wish to be known as bag jumpers, they are free to leave the guild and start a new guild.

or join more respectable guilds.

IF LoTS ever became bag jumpers, i would leave and find another guild.

Edited by Stronze

Kaos members are guilty by association.

I so freaking love proclamations like this. All German are guilty of WWII by association. All Christians are guilty for exterminating quite many native tribes of Europe, North America, South America and a few others. By association. We can keep going on like this.

Were I you, I'd be careful with statements like this. One day you may get a label like this yourself. By association, of course.

I've made sure to stick a label on you, too. Not gonna extend it on your guildies, though. I hate associations :)

your talking nationalities which is not by choice with birth.

religion is somewhat the same but a different ball park since its an ideology and all ideologies have their fanatics.

your trying to lump a no choice by birth examples to a small club individuals that are there by choice.

which is bringing oranges to the apple conversation.

now a guild is a collection of individuals that band together under a set of rules or code of ethnics.

if 5 members and i say again 5 members with the rank to #IG access are working as a team to bag jump.

these are not new players that joined the guild and don't have an understanding.

this means they have no ethnics or rules against bag jumping.

1 bad apple is always expected but 5 high ranking members is not a bad apple but a rotten core of the guild.

so yes, lumping the entire guild together is practical broad stroke of labelling.

Aislar in guild Kaos too

Your point being? Was she there? Was she even online when the bagjump happened?

And most importantly: at what point after the bag got bigger than a few k sulfur did 'the victim' start thinking: ´hmm maybe it would be smarter and more economical to actually haul this to storage?'. Or maybe lock part of it in hyperspace for the time being, a few tiles away where it isn't all that obviously present? Sure, it takes a little more time, but now they had to start from scratch after all that work.

I find this most sickening. I believe we should all live together in perfect harmony, and bags should be free to frolick and love one another. All this evil and hatred should be banished.

My2cents, thanks

I find this most sickening. I believe we should all live together in perfect harmony, and bags should be free to frolick and love one another. All this evil and hatred should be banished.

My2cents, thanks

I know! We should all pact together and ban the whole guild individually from our bots, what kind of sick people do something like this!

OKay, we already know the risks in having bags on the ground, must we mention this with EVERY bagjumping thread, can't we just post a bagjumper and go on with our day, must we always have a 4-10 page essay over the same crap???

Seriously :/

Anyway... unfortunately, since it's a private guild, and so many of the members are known players, it does give the guild a bad reputation. As such, if I had a bot, I would ban the guild, plain as day, sorry to say...I am also warning all my friends, because I don't know who's honest, and who's not from that guild anymore.

It's not an accusation, just a simple warning; A KAOS member MIGHT bag jump you.

Edited by Lexi