Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rutuliukas

Magic Day Stone

well we got magic day stone, but as i told i wont do it for free anymore.

Auctioning: magic day ston

no buyout no start price, offer what you want/can...

end on sunday

keeping right not to sell if i dont like price. tyvm for team and for thous who will bid

EDIT: pm in game to newhope if you want offer smth like items or team offer or well other offers...

EDIT2: btw that stone was got by 6 man team, so the price should be good enough for sharing for us all. if you dont like it dont bid :)

Edited by rutuliukas

So there's this item that is useful for all and everyone.

You (team, not rutu) spent resources to get it, so you (the team) need something to cover the expenses.

It's still useful for you when it's sold, only lost value is the time when it's used.

I can't think of any sons of silly persons to bid enough to pay 6 guys, but I like the effort. Therefore I bid 10k just because the idea of you not using it at 5:59:59 after this auction fails is tempting. I will do it instead and you still get something for the trouble ;p

I think that selling the stone is completely valid. It's rather expensive to get one and you cannot expect that there will be always team who will do it for the "fun" of the hunt. Also, the buyer can decide on his own, when to use the stone, which can be of great advatange, worth of some tens of thousands coins IMO.

peeps from the wtf instance (including me) selling Day of Magic Stone for 500k , so i dont see the problem with a neno team who spend couple of hours to kill it wouldnt get some loot out of it.

i bid 60k

Good luck, I would bid if I were richer :)

Kinda thought this one was more than fair... >.> But whatever, your item, I would say next time maybe post your least wanted amount? Thus, you wouldn't be wasting everyone's time (including yours).

Normally wouldn't say anything, but you totally posted a lot in Market and here. Kinda seemed... desperate? :P Definitely not a good way to seek your wanted price (especially if it's more than fair).