Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guinevereanne

What do you do on No Drop Day?

People always grumble about NDD, you can't make poeople loose rosto, you can't train cause all you get is xp instead of drops AND xp, Its a redundant day cause of the no drop map/arena's....

Other peopel look on the brght side and try to kill mobs they KNOW they can't, finishing Novac quests (Arti chim, giant, trice, all dragons...), explore a pk map or a dangerous one, and some people mix with shrooms.

Its nice to jsut use shrooms and mix in sto (tg is nice because the tele in sspot is near storage) and allow themselves to die, then walk or tele back to where they started and repeat. And the last NDD proved even more fun then the last, what a great day to try and get the mushroom eater achievement (2/3 done baby!!! Only 11kish more!). Harevst full of toads, eat quicky, die, walk back to VOTD and repeat. Or... harvest a bag/haul to sto and see how far you can get poisoned maxed at!

Screenies:

5562242957_087f8b599f.jpg

total popison by guinevereanne12, on Flickr

5562361119_5caf754af8.jpg

207 belle by guinevereanne12, on Flickr

5562400245_5012056f49.jpg

243 max poison by guinevereanne12, on Flickr

And the best screenie!

5563122448_27579c0d81.jpg

288 poison baby! by guinevereanne12, on Flickr

The sad part is, I actually got to 300 poison but missed the screenie, and well since I had kept eating toadies they killed me at 315hp (310 with gear, 5 more from br)

How high can you go????

lol nice ones!

I try to bounce around hell while mixing essies on NDDs if i get a chance, lots of fun and you get to see hell in a new way :P

I usually either try to harvest hydro (when someone's not being an ass :D) or mixing in TD (because of the little cool down).

I did use a NDD for the 2/3 toad eater, it's very nice to sit at the VOTD toads, fill up on toads, and Alt+1 them for fast eating :)

Normaly on NDD when I'm on, I go to TD summoning arena for the no cool down.

Edit: spelling

Edited by bromber

I usually either try to harvest hydro (when someone's not being an ass :D) or mixing in TD (because of the little cool down).

I did use a NDD for the 2/3 toad eater, it's very nice to sit at the VOTD toads, fill up on toads, and Alt+1 them for fast eating :)

Is that me? :P

-Kaddy

Is that me? :P

-Kaddy

Gee I wonder... :closedeyes:

Really, though I do have fun avoiding the pkers, it just sucks up a lot of my essences :D