Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hussam

new day!

I want to try the "Day of summoners" :hiya: But all 3 new days sounds pretty good and i am sure lots of players will like it very much.

Is there also a bonus to a/d experience gain since the monsters has a bonus to theirs?

Yes, this day seems to work similar to scholars day, so a/d-increase is measured in %.

Today we had ~7% a/d increase (measured on dchim, which gave increased xp like it had

107/107 a/d instead of 100/100 a/d - similar with fluff 101/101 instead of 95/95).

Edited by Raistlin

Is there also a bonus to a/d experience gain since the monsters has a bonus to theirs?

Yes, this day seems to work similar to scholars day, so a/d-increase is measured in %.

Today we had ~7% a/d increase (measured on dchim, which gave increased xp like it had

107/107 a/d instead of 100/100 a/d - similar with fluff 101/101 instead of 95/95).

I've later discovered, that stronger monsters stay until killed even if the day passed. I got lions for daily quest and first one gave significantly more experience than the rest. Since it was right after the day has ended, I can only assume, the a/d entity bonus stays with the entity until it's killed even after day has ended.

i think that % depends on kind of monsters... Ussually with my att at falcons i get 19 exp, today i had 25 so it's ~30% in def i had ~11% 110exp instead of 99.

I've later discovered, that stronger monsters stay until killed even if the day passed. I got lions for daily quest and first one gave significantly more experience than the rest. Since it was right after the day has ended, I can only assume, the a/d entity bonus stays with the entity until it's killed even after day has ended.

Yes, that's what the day description says anyway.

Yes, that's what the day description says anyway.

Well, the description indeed says that "All the animals and monsters that respawn today get an a/d bonus", I just thought it might be useful to inform everyone in more details of that :)

(Pictures a nearly dead newb saying "wow....that bunny kicked my butt!" two days after the day ends) rofl

Thank you Radu for the new #day Day of Summoning. Was good to see the ws summoning arena bustling with lots of ppl.

What does the day do?

Thank you Radu for the new #day Day of Summoning. Was good to see the ws summoning arena bustling with lots of ppl.

What does the day do?

double the summoning experience :)