Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Immortelle

Eclipse - stealing bags

Well another bjer in EL.. please mind Eclipse. I know i know... my mistake but still, calling herself a newbie isnt a pardon from my point of view.

Was harving silver in DP for energy ess and had a bag near Iron ore on the Forest side entrance/exit. Came back after i left in the bag 400tiger flowers and 210 silver ore to find this newbie on my bag.. after many request to move off my bag and give it back and telling what was in to make sure she understands... my bag just poofed. Of course those 12 min werent ever gone so the only explanation is .. she mixed it and made sure she cant be found as fault.. but she made a little mistake in our small conversation :

Immortelle: can u move from my bag?

Immortelle: Eclipse ??

Immortelle: helloooooo

Immortelle: dont be rude pls and just move off my bag.

Immortelle: ello??

Immortelle: thats my bag

Immortelle: give it back

Immortelle: why are u stealing??

Eclipse: which?

Immortelle: the bag u were sitting on

Immortelle: give it back now

Immortelle: it couldnt poof as 12min didnt pass isnc ei left it

Immortelle: so u stole it

Immortelle: since*

Eclipse: sorry, i dont have your bag. i was woing via map. and was outside for a cigarette

Immortelle: give back 400 tiger flowers and 210 silver ore

Immortelle: liar

Immortelle: i will post it on el forum and tell everyone about u

Eclipse: i have emu of 260

Eclipse: u are liar

Having a emu of 260 is more than enough to mix half of the stuff i left in the bag and take the rest with her.. as it was only flowers and silver which dont need much emu. :brooding:

Anyway... please be aware of this new bjer ..have a good day.

PS: i just copy/paste our conversation but i can provide proper image if need it. And i usually dont just post things as being bjed unless i really think its worth it.

Edited by Immortelle

400 tiger lillies with 210 silver mixed at iron is 210 energy ess + 190 flowers with total emu of 400 (-fails). Eclipse should also have prepared to have food and time to harvest the iron. As you mentioned the time here is less than 12 minutes and we assume there's no bag spamming occurring in the map.

Solution 1) you are mistaken.

Solution 2) they lied their emu.

How much health does Eclipse have? EMU 260 comes with 22/4 p/c which is 65hp. MoL and CoL you can easily identify these days. Will increases hp too, but it's not likely choice (though likely enough to blow the theory.)

@Dugur :

Was 80 HP , which made me think twice about what she said on her emu of course. As i said was only 5min past the time i left my bag there so i had another 7min more and our conversation was about 5min (more or less).. and it was the 4th time i was mixing by then. :closedeyes:

I will like to be mistaken but everything points clearly that she took the bag/and was prepared for a bag mix herself..its a pitty thou.. my very first time i lose a bag like this, and i am in the game since 2009...ahh well lesson learned :rolleyes:

PS: if i am mistaken, which i dont think at all, i will apologies public to her.. but as i said - i do believe she stole the bag.

EDIT: and one more thing.. if u were told by someone u just stole a bag,wouldnt u stay there and try to defend yourself a bit..somehow? i would stood there and try to apologies for staying on someone's else bag etc.. but this Eclipse just left immediatly after the bag.. poofed like nothing even happend. that shows me even more that she stole the bag and wanted to be out of there asap :icon4:

Edited by Immortelle

EDIT: and one more thing.. if u were told by someone u just stole a bag,wouldnt u stay there and try to defend yourself a bit..somehow?

Do you seriously want to hear an answer to this question? If so... well, I'd either hesitated to tell you where you can shove your accusation or ignore you completely. Most probably the latter. I sincerely hate people starting a chat with "Hey, you thief, you stole my XX/YY/ZZ". The very first answer I could come up with is "scram". First ask, then shoot.

Moreover, the chatlog you posted may as well prove you had rushed to a conclusion and started with accusing the person. Personally, I've landed on people's bags countless times while map-walking - especially in MM cave. :shrugs: Happens. As you stated in your first post - your mistake. Actually, there might be more than just one of them. We'll see. Or not. Eclipse may just completely ignore you. Your words were plenty rude, too.