Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Vote for the next monster!

Vote for the next monster!  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which monster do you want to see done next?

Yeah that target's been on the to do list.

Leonard disguises himself like an ordinary leopard to trick those who don't read his name carefully :P

Personally I would like to see the "target" in the archery arena be changed to something that does not look like a helpless animal tied up and unable to get away while people take pot shots at it. You know, make it look like an actual target with a bullseye.

+1 i feel so bad for those poor puma. if not a target could it be an ugly mob instead of a cute one?

Make it a Gnome imo.

Personally I would like to see the "target" in the archery arena be changed to something that does not look like a helpless animal tied up and unable to get away while people take pot shots at it. You know, make it look like an actual target with a bullseye.

+1 i feel so bad for those poor puma. if not a target could it be an ugly mob instead of a cute one?

Make it a Gnome imo.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :icon4:

i voted naspas, they aren't like PWs in the tank/evasion sence, so a new look would be great. =)

about the other options... instance bosses are never in invasions, so some people would never have the chance of see them and enjoy the graphics/programing work.

Edited by dipi

I personaly would like to see Leonard (alpha) Lose the (alpha)bit in his name. Sorry about that pun there.

lol

Leonard doesn't get changed, he's a leopard :P

And for the leonard, it would be nice if it looked slightly scarier. New players exploring C2 shouldn't be punished for not knowing the difference between Leonard and Leopard. (Especially if they know Leopard is nonagressive.)

Edited by Raytray