Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Vote for the next monster!

Vote for the next monster!  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which monster do you want to see done next?

Ok, which of these monsters do you want to see next? Vote and it'll be in the update along with the Nenorocit! Maybe the 2nd place winner too if there's time :P

Imo naspas would be the best option. They're often seen in invasions and easily get mixed with PWs.

Edit: Failing with English more than usual :brooding:

Edited by Miiks

Voted Naspas too.

Note: Not wanting to interfere with your poll, but since you already listed some critters that don't have own appearances yet, why not listing all? I think Chitros, Japita, Jegos, Cocaral, Mare Bulangiu and Legionnaire Orc should be listed too. But perhaps you plan another poll for those later or it would have been too many to choose from, who knows ;)

Edited by Raistlin

Yay another artwork! Great work Roja, I really love Neno :icon13:

Voted for nasparliu too, can't resist the flow :devlish:

(2nd place would be bula for me)

I also voted Nasparliu.

Is that spelled right? I copied it from the voting results. I thought it was Nasparilu.

Note: Not wanting to interfere with your poll, but since you already listed some critters that don't have own appearances yet, why not listing all? I think Chitros, Japita, Jegos, Cocaral, Mare Bulangiu and Legionnaire Orc should be listed too. But perhaps you plan another poll for those later or it would have been too many to choose from, who knows ;)

Jegos just needs +20% size, keep as penguin :D

Wow looks like the votes are overwhelmingly Nasparliu! Ok then :)

And yeah I sorta forgot to put the other monsters on the list..but will get them in the next one.

I really can't picture any of these, lol.

I really love the Neno's graphic :)

Lenny is the one which makes most sense to me. Generally when I see others I am dead or running so it does not make much of a difference what they look like.

Leonard doesn't get changed, he's a leopard :P

I personaly would like to see Leonard (alpha) Lose the (alpha)bit in his name. Sorry about that pun there.

Edited by Wizzy

Personally I would like to see the "target" in the archery arena be changed to something that does not look like a helpless animal tied up and unable to get away while people take pot shots at it. You know, make it look like an actual target with a bullseye.

Personally I would like to see the "target" in the archery arena be changed to something that does not look like a helpless animal tied up and unable to get away while people take pot shots at it. You know, make it look like an actual target with a bullseye.

+1 i feel so bad for those poor puma. if not a target could it be an ugly mob instead of a cute one?

Leonard doesn't get changed, he's a leopard :P

Could be just a small tweak to differ him a bit from the ordinary kittens there :) Sort of more fangs, more claws, more deadlier look, like nay-noh-roh-cheet :P