Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lost_one

Another Post about the Portland Mine pole bug

*sighs* Obviously no one thought that for a moment I might have been honest when I said I couldn't see it. In fact... I couldn't see the sticky at all until I went backwards from a link a friend gave me. So you don't have to get irritated at me.

*sighs* Obviously no one thought that for a moment I might have been honest when I said I couldn't see it. In fact... I couldn't see the sticky at all until I went backwards from a link a friend gave me. So you don't have to get irritated at me.

Then maybe you should get some glasses, since that is the FIRST STICKY thread on the General forum. Want a screenshot of it?

I mean it wasn't there at all. When I posted that those two were the only ones that were there, that's what I meant. It didn't show up until a friend sent me the link. And belive me, I looked. 3 different times. I even had a friend look at it. But, if you insist on calling me a liar, that maybe, technology might have failed and it wasn't my eyes, so be it.

Well, guess what, I (and many other people) seen it very well. I just looked BEFORE I told you to check the sticky thread, and it was there.

I have same problem, i download the patch from the sticky, but nothing happens. I've put the patch in folder el_098-folder AND el_098-folder_1, but the poles still don't dissapear ;) . i restarted my computer too.

I put the patch in my documents/el_098_folder/ 3d obljects/misc. obj.

is that the right place to put it?

Well, guess what, I (and many other people) seen it very well. I just looked BEFORE I told you to check the sticky thread, and it was there.

Ent, what probably happened was that she looked there then went to post here. While she was typing this post, the thread became a sticky. There's no need to be mean about :D

Errr i dont remeber it being a sticky. I know what lost_one is talking about. There was a thread with a broken link that dealt with the poles but there wasn't a sticky yet. I know there is but i think this whole thing is just a big misunderstanding. So hopefulkly theres no hard feelings between you two :lol: