Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
karolus

LuciferX - BJ's bahavior

Yes was a bit off topic ;) . I once again say, I dont agree with it. Serping, to me is a waste of time, and have rarely serped in retaliation, just not worth my time. As far as the novac part, there are ways around this. Luci don't play 24/7 afaik. Adapt and overcome, there is always a way. When he gets to Ice Dragon, someone may show up and kill him, again, part of the game is finding ways to get things done. Imo, the players that have been here a long time are the type to be creative to accomplish what they want, and in some way revel in it. If it was all easy and cut and dry, most really would not be here.

So because rangers are overpowered (and they are), and some of them bought gc, they don't deserve to have a profitable venue?

If a mixer says a fighter should not make a profit, there will be tons of people crying out load.

That said, Karolus' original cry is pointless, he asks about another guild "behavior" when people of his guild have done similar or worse things. And the topic is redundant too, everyone know how Lucy behaves, its not news at all.

I agree with what has been said above. I do have the max ap and I do train on the rd, not because that is all i can train on though, it is just easier to train on. Yes, the profit is nice from the dragon, but it is a consistent amount of xp for 3500 health at a time. I would train the id, but Hulda has proved itself unsafe several times... If this becomes too much of a problem, I will just start training in bethel, not hard to pin there either.

I do agree with Lorck though. When someone has invested that much into 60 ap, they shouldnt be looked down upon for making money with the skill.

(People buy high a/d chars everyday and go and farm all the time, but I see no one complaining about the abundant supply of gc that is being sold/bought on a regular basis....)

And another spawn would be nice, but we can't always have what we want :/

hmmm, nope rangers are not overpowered i think.

if we can't pin...well to be honest which of us rangers can range the BD in his cave ?

thats why the RD is so overrun, easy to pin ...and a big cave to lure him into mines...

if you get magic up to 100th or more you can harm faster with more damage then a ranger can do

and at invasions, ranging is only useful when the crowded mobs are gone, and only a few are left. ( except bethel cliff )

well, its just a skill to have fun in game , don't forget its all about having a good time , isn't it ? :confused:

so if even the worst outlaw wants to make a quest, why not let him ??

you don't have to help him ...well ok...

everyone can level every thing ...

btw, ranging is the skill most of the ppl bash on and cry about :closedeyes:

sorry off topic too, but im tired of .... buuuaaahhh they range

oh, and for novac...when it was on the first months lots of ppl started to make partys to help each other, there for its a shame if some one decides to 'steal' the last hit ...

but its every ones choice who is the 'enemy'

i prefer evil monsters :medieval:

Edited by wuffzel

btw, ranging is the skill most of the ppl bash on and cry about :closedeyes:

That's because time/effort wise it's a piece of piss to become a powerful ranger compared to becoming a powerful melee fighter, or summoner, or mage, or high enough level mixer to reliably make top stuff.

Really the degree AP pots increase the chance for crit-dmg is one of the main problems.

They should never have been 1% per potion with you being able to drink 60 of them. That's what's OP.

Range level increasing damage more would make it more consistent with the effort needed for other skills.

ofc changing it all now is a pain.

Edited by Korrode

Fighters get serped, mixers get bagjumped. The differance is, most, NOT ALL, rangers complaining here have not grinded anything, you just bought gc and then maxed ap, and bam, your killing the strongest mobs in game.

Norm, your bullshit (yes, bullshit) is off topic. This thread is here to warn/inform other players about LuciferX behavior. However I understand that you probably forgot about it. This is disputes section, and names of people that serps and BJs are posted here.

Finito!

I think this thread can be lock so we can avoid any more off topic posts.

Peace! :bow_arrow:

PS. I never bought a single ‘gc’, and both, AP and my ranging level I got from hard work. So think twice before accusing someone next time.

Edited by Devnul