Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
karolus

LuciferX - BJ's bahavior

Today my guildmate Sagarmatha tried to kill RD for Novac's quest, our friends Done helped him with ranging RD.

When they lowered RD to 200HP LuciferX logged in, killed drag stole bag and logged off.

Situation has repeated twice in row (he logged in after ~8min, killed drag and looged off)

He didnt react for PMs though they told him that Sagarmatha doing quest.

So, can i ask GM of AOTG guild (and other people), do all members are BJ, or maybe only that one?

Edited by karolus

In other news, sky is blue, sea water is salty, hulda is cold and hell is hot.

And anyway, some fighters attack pinned monsters with low hp and see nothing wrong with it. But my guess is that even if Lucy did see something wrong with that, he would do it anyway.

Brb, i will go get some popcorn now, k.

No, you are right karolus. And it honestly makes me sick that there are some 'greedy' people out there who would do this or think it is ok just because they can.

It's so sad if you think that's ok.

I did not say that.

I said it wasn't new about Lucy. And that some people disagree that is "outlaw" to serp a ranger spawn.

And also note that PL serped spawns for no reason in the past too, and cried a river when they got retribution.

Edited by Lorck

It's so sad if you think that's ok.

I did not say that.

I said it wasn't new about Lucy. And that some people disagree that is "outlaw" to serp a ranger spawn.

And also note that PL serped spawns for no reason in the past too, and cried a river when they got retribution.

well i would say it is 'outlaw' in this case, special the red dragon is farmed a lot for the scale

and if you need it for a quest its double pain, you can't restock arrows / bolts easy there and always have to deal with ppl who need scale for instance

but on the other hand -> rules : you don't own a spawn

i am lucky that there are friendly ppl i meet and helped me with the quest chimes / dragons so far.

would be better if LuciferX would have asked 'hey i could kill it ! but if you let me the drop i let you do the last hit for quest ' or so...

its all about communications and making a deal, could be so easy ;)

So, can i ask GM of AOTG guild (and other people), do all members are BJ, or maybe only that one?

Noone owns the monsters while they are alive.

as for my guild.. theyre good people... im the only asshole in it i think =]

PS. I just did it again when done tried to rub this forum thread in my face.... in fact any time i see you guys at that dragon im gonna do it again!

Hi did it again, serped and BJed me on RD. He didn't say why, just wait for dragon to be like 200HP then attacked it.

I will write no more since only flames are on my mind now. :brooding:

Hey Guess What? You just earned a brod/serp tag, welcome to the party <3 all

I am not sure if I understand you Vio, are you brod/serp taging someone for being serped and BJed? :confused:

All the way AoTG! :icon4:

I am not sure if I understand you Vio, are you brod/serp taging someone for being serped and BJed? :confused:

When you post someone or challenge their guild in the forums... You pretty much put them in a position that they have nothing to lose anymore.. so they may as well retaliate.... especially if we are a lot stronger than you and think its funny to mess with you :)

Maybe according to your view lucifer serped but he usually logs off after killing rd and come back online after 8 mins to save the effect of boost pots.

Anyways if u think he serped or bjed, you are most welcome to brod tag and continue playing. ty

When you post someone or challenge their guild in the forums... You pretty much put them in a position that they have nothing to lose anymore.. so they may as well retaliate....

Whats the difference?

You serp/brod people by default. You lose that "if i do something i don't like, i will retaliate", since you would do the same anyway.

Besides, its not like you have a pristine reputation you would like not see it tarnished on the forums.

Edited by Lorck

especially if we are a lot stronger than you and think its funny to mess with you :)

Good to know that you are bunch of brats.

Happened to me earlier today. Would have been more weary if I had seen this thread sooner. Oh well, the dragon is the only way to really train and get most or some of your gc back. Guess I will have to find a different venue.

Hi again o/

I think I understand what Lucifer is up to. Not only RD is the best training target for rangers, it is also one of the best source to reduce instance time.

With his serping and BJing, plus amount and price of scales at bot, Lucifer wants to make a monopoly on scales. Lucky for him we poor rangers can't do anything about it. We just simply need to find another target or wait for Lucifer to be bored, or dead. I doubt AoTG will have any interests in helping us. :mean:

Speaking about AoTG. I also wanted to write few words to them, about “with great power comes great responsibility” but I think they don’t give a s***. I guess it is because Lucifer isn’t serping and BJing them. :icon4:

Hmmmm one tip for you Lucifer, there are other ways to become famous in EL, not only by being total ass. I hope you will realize this someday and leave us poor rangers alone.

Thanks, peace and <3 to all. :bow_arrow:

Edited by Devnul

Hmmmm one tip for you Lucifer, there are other ways to become famous in EL, not only by being total ass.

Yeah but famous isn't his goal, infamous is. :P

Hmmmm one tip for you Lucifer, there are other ways to become famous in EL, not only by being total ass.

Yeah but famous isn't his goal, infamous is. :P

Yeah I've been bit surprised Luci has been so kind lately :D

Lucifer wants to make a monopoly on scales.

LOL. Im not trying to make a monopoly on anything or i would have bought everyone else's scales on bots, get what i could in channel 3, and jacked the prices up on mine.

you have a very good imagination.

As for making a name for myself.. I would think that in our small community that Ive played long enough that people know me and my antics, or at least that i'm no angel. I might have been laying low by training from the time i woke up til the time i went to sleep from July through January but Im not training anymore and will be around now. I'm still the same guy I was in 2004/2005 I just can't brod people anymore lol.

Take another hit.. your quite entertaining when your on something :w00t:

Edited by LuciferX

Take another hit.. your quite entertaining when your on something :w00t:

Nahhhh I am tired of this. :brooding:

I just wanted to train on RD again, but I see no light in tunnel ... :mean:

I don't agree with serping or bagjumping in the least, but this thread reminds me of the ones about Quimbly serping in feros cave. This is the way some things go sometimes. Fighters get serped, mixers get bagjumped. The differance is, most, NOT ALL, rangers complaining here have not grinded anything, you just bought gc and then maxed ap, and bam, your killing the strongest mobs in game. At a profit, no less. The rest of EL have had to deal with the same issue, and found ways around it, but taking a shortcut has left you unable to. There is always range arena to lvl your skill at, if thats what this is about. If it is about lvling with not cost, then you get no sympathy from me. I find nothing is EL is so easy. If you maxed ap and put all your eggs in the basket of farming red dragons, thats your own doing. Best to have alternate ways to do things here, just like if you train and spawns are full, instead of thinking what you like to do will always be available for you.

I don't agree with serping or bagjumping in the least, but this thread reminds me of the ones about Quimbly serping in feros cave. This is the way some things go sometimes. Fighters get serped, mixers get bagjumped. The differance is, most, NOT ALL, rangers complaining here have not grinded anything, you just bought gc and then maxed ap, and bam, your killing the strongest mobs in game. At a profit, no less. The rest of EL have had to deal with the same issue, and found ways around it, but taking a shortcut has left you unable to. There is always range arena to lvl your skill at, if thats what this is about. If it is about lvling with not cost, then you get no sympathy from me. I find nothing is EL is so easy. If you maxed ap and put all your eggs in the basket of farming red dragons, thats your own doing. Best to have alternate ways to do things here, just like if you train and spawns are full, instead of thinking what you like to do will always be available for you.

hmm, a bit offtopic, but well, np :)

he was ranging the RD for novac iirc...

oh and im a ranger, not to show off but top15 in ranking, and i never was in the cave for trainig

well, im just to lazzy to runn all the way up there :P

i have lots of other training spots :bow_arrow:

but again, if you need just one kill to continue with novac, and someone just won't let you...well, not nice !!