Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puntif

Naralik outsides

I'm standing at Naralik 132,59 just outside of a house. I see part of the words "Large spider" poking through the house telling me that there is a walkable tile within the house although I can't see the spider itself.

I'm standing at Naralik 132,59 just outside of a house. I see part of the words "Large spider" poking through the house telling me that there is a walkable tile within the house although I can't see the spider itself.

saw it too, but ages ago

sometimes but rare a large spider respawns inside the wall

There still seems 'something' able to spawn inside the house near 131,61/131,59. I can't see it at all this time, so no way to kill it.

Does this mean there are tiles not marked as non-walkable inside the house area?

There still seems 'something' able to spawn inside the house near 131,61/131,59. I can't see it at all this time, so no way to kill it.

Does this mean there are tiles not marked as non-walkable inside the house area?

Correct, I thought they had been removed but noticed a spider stuck there again yesterday.

Since you cannot see it, you cannot kill it. Do a #help_me when it is stuck there.

The tiles are 128 59 and 128 60

Edited by Maxine

I was just harvesting Blue Star Flowers in Nara. I got hit my a teleport nexus and was teleported beside Ardur the bookseller. I was stuck there and had to get tele ess from a guildy.

There used to be stairs leading up to that area but it was removed when a larger house was put there. (The one the large spider sometimes gets stuck in). I recomend that a ladder be added leading up to Ardur or the walkable tiles be removed.