Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kaddy

Tweaking the Cape of Camouflage

Hey,

Due to the attributes caps came into the game, people has started to choose picking reasoning and instinct more than before. And this caused an increase on average perception of the game. And while perception increased, the cape of camouflage has been used very rarely than before (I remember TooMass and some pr0's used to use that cape to hide in TD and do sneak attacks).

So my suggestion is to tweak the stats of Cape of camouflage from -20 light modifier to -40 or -50 light modifier.

-Kaddy

Great idea! :icon13:

I would love to have camo cape which will work. Current one is …. Hmmm … useless. I made some tests with friend and concluded that there is no point of using it (even that he hasn’t got astronomic perception he could see from distance). If cape will work like Labas/Naspas/PWs camouflage then I will use it for sure! :bow_arrow:

If cape will work like Labas/Naspas/PWs camouflage then I will use it for sure! :bow_arrow:

With my perception I can see those things from a mile away at night, needs to be better than that.

Yes, Camo cape at the moment is only somewhat useful when worn in conjunction with a ninja tunic. Even then People with very high perception spot you at a pretty big distance.

Yes, Camo cape at the moment is only somewhat useful when worn in conjunction with a ninja tunic. Even then People with very high perception spot you at a pretty big distance.

Afaik you can't wear camo and ninja tunic same time.

-Kaddy

Afaik you can't wear camo and ninja tunic same time.

-Kaddy

You can.

And very good idea.

Yes you can wear them at the same time. Good for sneak attacks at night, but would like to see the camo cape be more useful while wearing some armor, even a col

I understand that many of you are just trying to show your approval of the suggestion, but please, no more "+9" type posts. Only post if you have something constructive to say (for or against).

If cape will work like Labas/Naspas/PWs camouflage then I will use it for sure! :bow_arrow:

With my perception I can see those things from a mile away at night, needs to be better than that.

That is true Kor, players with high perception will still see me. However there are players with low perception, and in this case ‘working’ camo cape would give me great advantage on battlefield (I am a Ranger).

Edited by Devnul