Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AngaMalta

Food Level limit...

So, I'm sitting here, waiting for time to pass while my avatar studies yet another book, and it finally dawned on me why the food level never gets higher [like other attributes]. There's no reason to allow someone to leave the game running "idle" while they finish a book (or any other task).

I always thought it would be nice to be able to boost food for mixing or even just going off on a mission, so not to have to worry about running out of "food". But, there are plenty of places to replenish, and if the EMU for food is too much for you to carry, then you're likely not ready to do what it is you are setting out for.

The "regular" interruptions to prevent someone from just "letting it run" to maximize points is a great way to make sure that only active players are able to gain the most from playing the game.

May seem silly, but I thought it worth mentioning.

Checking back every 55/100 minutes does seem to be quite idle by me :) I was able to read many books while doing work and running EL in the background...

my food lvl has not been above 0 for months... and i have been reading the same bot for a while now... and just another thought i think you should get worse xp or acc or something for training with - food...

it would make PH a harder perk to work with and less of a trainer/PKer auto perk and it makes sense as far as if you starved yourself and tryed to train/workout/fight you whould not do as well either... + the price of oranges would go back up :P