Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

EL birthday contest

I placed 14 hyperspace bags in 3 maps.

They contain rare stuff such as EFE, ELE, bindings and other goodies.

I want everyone (in all time zones) to be able to participate, so I am releasing the first map/hint now, while the other two will be released in 8 hours and tomorrow afternoon (EST time).

If you find a bag, please post the location and content here. If all 14 bags are found in 36 hours since the time of this post, you will get a Sun Tzu and Joules Stone. The person who finds the most bags will get the stone, if there is some tie then you will have to decide who gets it (maybe Koddy?).

If you find one but don't have a forum account, PM me in the game.

P.S. This is an official contest, so please do NOT spam those areas with garbage hyperspace bags to throw people off. If you do that, you might get banned.

Now the first hint: There are 4 bags in the Portland central square (the area near the storage/north gate.

Third and last hint:

There are 5 bags in Nordcarn, in the market square (sort of in between the tavern, general store and magic store).

Was this popular? Successful? The reason I ask is that it is similar to the action I have proposed for DropBot. First, I think this is great; second, I hadn't seen it before so is not related to proposed bot dev;, and third, don't expect the DropBot to be doing anything to this level of "goodies" any time soon.

Just wondering. I don't want to detract from the excellent work Entropy has done for EL, or imply any credit to myself.

It was popular I would say. I had no luck myself though :) Was cool though

Was this popular? Successful? The reason I ask is that it is similar to the action I have proposed for DropBot...

This was not dropping bags, but making hyperbags, entirely different from your proposal. This was not for newbies, but some serious hunters with loads of hyperkeys to burn. I dont see any similarities at all.

But to answer your question, yes, hunting hyperbags is fun, especially if you get there as one of the first players and can work as a team, not all checking the same tiles over and over again.

Gratz to the winners.