Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lord_henry

Great archivement

Hello,

I have been an Eternal-Lands-player for quite some time now, and I have to tell you how much I enjoy playing your game.

From the graphics (nice grass textures in the latest update btw.) to the mechanics to other clever stuff (I loved bows and arrows when it was first introduced) even the story that is realy full of fantasy.

You invest much effort to create an awesome game that is fun for thousands of people and I want to thank you for that.

(The new Website design looks great.)

Edited by lord_henry

With constant complaints about this great game i enjoy reading things like this :bow_arrow: i will also say much thanks to Radu, Roja and all the developers, programmers, writers mods etc who do a great job on creating and maintaining this unique and ever-improving environment for us all to enjoy! Eternal Lands is the only game i play now, i had quit them altogether for a couple years. Then one winter i came down with a nasty flu, was homebound for 1 1/2 week and got bored. I set out to find something specific, and Eternal Lands was exactly what i wanted!

Great work and Thanks again :icon13:

(P.S. check out the awesome new clothes Roja is working on in the Gallery section as well!)