Eternal Lands Official Forums
Orick

The Great Split

well i guess i am now the #1 enimy guild of all of eternal lands for letting Dubro into ****... Im going to start by saying he is welcome to my guild when ever he wants and for everyone who wants me as an enimy i welcome it... for those of you i have instanced with it was fun knowing you dont count on more with me... ill keep a runnig track of the guilds that are on this list of enimys...

NH

*EL*

#Ig [inferno:*EL*] You let dubro in your guild. your tag was tainted

Orick was hit with the branch of destruction!

Your Staff of Protection has been destroyed

thank you BioHazarD

P.S. fill free to add your own guild to this list... or if you want post that your guild does not agrea with this passing of judgment onto my guild...

Edited by Orick

Hopefully now a percentage of his daily bullshit spam will go to #gm instead of @6... if so, Orick will have done everyone a big favour xD ...but i wouldn't get high hopes >.>

Hopefully now a percentage of his daily bullshit spam will go to #gm instead of @6... if so, Orick will have done everyone a big favour xD ...but i wouldn't get high hopes >.>

Where you been? :<

Haven't seen you in game in long time :<

aahhh, ok...now i know why you asked me for a 2ppl instance to go :P

well have fun with him :laugh:

ups, isn't general a better place for this topic, can't see a dispute ...well so far

Edited by wuffzel

I think you may find that people are not against you Orick, but rather are against dubro and whatever guild he may join. Its up to the individual guilds how they react. Some will brown tag **** some will red tag, some won't bother doing anything. You know the simple solution, either keep him (like king_rick and blackrosemib did) or "kick" him. Rightly or wrongly the choice is yours.

I think you may find that people are not against you Orick, but rather are against dubro and whatever guild he may join. Its up to the individual guilds how they react. Some will brown tag **** some will red tag, some won't bother doing anything. You know the simple solution, either keep him (like king_rick and blackrosemib did) or "kick" him. Rightly or wrongly the choice is yours.

You know I might have been a bit more sympathetic and a bit more concerned over the brod'ing of his SOP if he didn't instantly turn around and go ZOMFGZ!!1111111111111111 and flip out.

Based on my current assesment of his little temper tantrum, I'm gonna leave him brod tagged whether dubro is gone or not. - Simply removing dubro, would have solved him some grief.

If you want keep bagjumper/scammer in your guild, let him shout hes bs throw your ig its up to you, but then dont post cry posts on here...

EDIT: you not the first guild who take's dubro in, ~AC~ or how they was called standed for him like hell... somehow i am interested what happend that they accepted all thous brods and after a while kick'd dubro out?

GL.

Edited by rutuliukas

Personally I have nothing against you Orick, you seem to be a good guy, but I'll be PKing/broding DuBro since he's in my shitlist, also, If I catch him killing the RD's, I'll bagjump the scale. I'm sorry, but please don't take those of my actions as to **** guild, it's personal between me and DuBro.

-Kaddy

You know I might have been a bit more sympathetic and a bit more concerned over the brod'ing of his SOP if he didn't instantly turn around and go ZOMFGZ!!1111111111111111 and flip out.

Based on my current assesment of his little temper tantrum, I'm gonna leave him brod tagged whether dubro is gone or not. - Simply removing dubro, would have solved him some grief.

Lmao seems your pathetic. cry and cry somemore little girl. Thats all you are. your more of a scamer then anyone in the game. just alot forget your past.

If you want keep bagjumper/scammer in your guild, let him shout hes bs throw your ig its up to you, but then dont post cry posts on here...

EDIT: you not the first guild who take's dubro in, ~AC~ or how they was called standed for him like hell... somehow i am interested what happend that they accepted all thous brods and after a while kick'd dubro out?

GL.

Really you want to know why i removed him. If i wanted you to know then i would of told everyone but nah. I dont ecplain nothing to no one ~AC~ doesnt belong to no one but who is in the clan.

Edited by king_rick

Personally I have nothing against you Orick, you seem to be a good guy, but I'll be PKing/broding DuBro since he's in my shitlist, also, If I catch him killing the RD's, I'll bagjump the scale. I'm sorry, but please don't take those of my actions as to **** guild, it's personal between me and DuBro.

-Kaddy

atting your personal shitlist is between you and him, i dont expect any dif... jsut wanting to know who "I" now have to be cairful around seeing that i thought *EL* was an honorable guild so i wa not worried about it having not been told by them that I was there list or dubro was for that matter

Lmao seems your pathetic. cry and cry somemore little girl. Thats all you are. your more of a scamer then anyone in the game. just alot forget your past.

GL.

Really you want to know why i removed him. If i wanted you to know then i would of told everyone but nah. I dont ecplain nothing to no one ~AC~ doesnt belong to no one but who is in the clan.

Yes, my past when I was 13/14 years old and was a total douche. I've never hid it. I know i'm an asshole. There's a reason every single one of my names is in my sig you know.

Now you're turning this into a flame thread :> and i hope it gets locked accordingly.

Orick you're being a bit over sensitive. DuBro is well known for what he does and a lot of people brod him and every guild he joins. Why? Because accepting him means you condole it and therefore that gives you a bad light. Like I said, I would have been more sympathetic and what not had you not flipped out over it.

and King_rick, you talk about how it's your guild and no one has control or whatever yet..

You're trying to control mine and talk crap because of the way we do things. Let me explain to you simply. I don't tell anyone they are brod tagged if they are. They will simply get broded. Why? Why tell a person they are brod tagged.. then they fear the BROD and will never give you the opportunity \o/

well i guess i am now the #1 enimy guild of all of eternal lands for letting Dubro into ****... Im going to start by saying he is welcome to my guild when ever he wants and for everyone who wants me as an enimy i welcome it... for those of you i have instanced with it was fun knowing you dont count on more with me... ill keep a runnig track of the guilds that are on this list of enimys...

NH

*EL*

#Ig [inferno:*EL*] You let dubro in your guild. your tag was tainted

Orick was hit with the branch of destruction!

Your Staff of Protection has been destroyed

thank you BioHazarD

P.S. fill free to add your own guild to this list... or if you want post that your guild does not agrea with this passing of judgment onto my guild...

EL crashed while I was reading this thread

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.

0x4007fc13 in _failure_while_attempting_to_care () from /lib/libc.so.6

I really dont see any dispute here. It is well known in EL that the *EL* guild brod tags any guild that dubro is in. We are not denying biohazard broded you and we are not denying not even warning you. If you want to go into a PK map it is also known you should have a cotu or mage robe pants. Do your homework.

So orick think of it as a life lesson. Just as i was taught by entreri who has broded my CoL, my MoL, and a JS .. dont go into pk areas without one. So stop whining about it, move on and live with the lesson learned.

As for honorable , *EL* is an honorable guild, we do not condone bagjumping or serping(unless its a bord tagged guild), and no scamming. Which is why we brod tag any guild in which dubro is in. Does he scam or bagjump or lure anymore? maybe not but he still continues to be annoying and still has not gained our trust.

As for you not going into instances with our guildies .. oh no whatever shall i do? Your not the only good tank EL hate to burst your bubble.

Edited by Caliphear

You know I might have been a bit more sympathetic and a bit more concerned over the brod'ing of his SOP if he didn't instantly turn around and go ZOMFGZ!!1111111111111111 and flip out.Based on my current assesment of his little temper tantrum, I'm gonna leave him brod tagged whether dubro is gone or not. - Simply removing dubro, would have solved him some grief.
If you want keep bagjumper/scammer in your guild, let him shout hes bs throw your ig its up to you, but then dont post cry posts on here...EDIT: you not the first guild who take's dubro in, ~AC~ or how they was called standed for him like hell... somehow i am interested what happend that they accepted all thous brods and after a while kick'd dubro out?GL.
Yes, my past when I was 13/14 years old and was a total douche. I've never hid it. I know i'm an asshole. There's a reason every single one of my names is in my sig you know.Now you're turning this into a flame thread :> and i hope it gets locked accordingly.Orick you're being a bit over sensitive. DuBro is well known for what he does and a lot of people brod him and every guild he joins. Why? Because accepting him means you condole it and therefore that gives you a bad light. Like I said, I would have been more sympathetic and what not had you not flipped out over it.and King_rick, you talk about how it's your guild and no one has control or whatever yet..You're trying to control mine and talk crap because of the way we do things. Let me explain to you simply. I don't tell anyone they are brod tagged if they are. They will simply get broded. Why? Why tell a person they are brod tagged.. then they fear the BROD and will never give you the opportunity \o/

lol control your guild lmao you and your old hag came to me conplaining liked a school girl. control lmao i dont tell someone how to run there guild. and i dont use anyone to gain nothing as i seen some in that game using others. but wait your not getting the picture and ill say this again! were do you get off judging someone who has done stuff in there past and still does it. heck then the whole game be brod tag. like your face and you dont tell no one how to run there guild orick i hope you and dubro tear the heck out of the game.i dont have a guild screw ball its a clan look it up on the meaning. and its my tag but its the clans clan numb nuts.all i see is blah blah blah from you and a few who love conplaining. get a grip because i got something for you little girls.

Why stop at one American spelling variant? Ban them all!

yes, i meant any variant :P hono(u)rable is just overused to an extreme degree.

So very difficult to choose who's bubble to burst first here.

Dubro appears on our 'Beware List' as someone who our guildies are recommended to avoid, whether buying, selling, harving,or on those very few occasions when its necessary to visit a pk zone. The reasons are many and various and prolly no different from the reasons other guilds advise their members likewise. Whilst thats unlikely to change any time soon, I feel a whole lot better about him being in a guild where there's just a chance that some slightly higher moral standards might rub off.

Being in a decent guild means he now has something to lose if he misbehaves. It also means that, if problems arise, there's a greater assurance that his guild will act as a positive influence. If that includes an undertaking to compensate any future victim whilst he remains in the guild, then i'm very much in favour. Accepting Dubro as a member won't make Orick's guild any less honorable and, provided they are seen to be responsible in the way in which they deal with any future incidents that may arise, I think it is very much to their credit that they are brave enough to take the chance.

As for 'honor' i'd agree with the observation of the previous commentator, ie that the term seems somewhat overused. Might be preferable if those who's own recent actions don't bear scrutiny tried practicing it a little more, and preaching a little less.

Edited by themuntdregger

I always wanted to be a member of an honourable guild. Never succeeded, though :(

Guess, I don't fit any guild of such high merits. Going to cut myself now.

You know I might have been a bit more sympathetic and a bit more concerned over the brod'ing of his SOP if he didn't instantly turn around and go ZOMFGZ!!1111111111111111 and flip out.Based on my current assesment of his little temper tantrum, I'm gonna leave him brod tagged whether dubro is gone or not. - Simply removing dubro, would have solved him some grief.
If you want keep bagjumper/scammer in your guild, let him shout hes bs throw your ig its up to you, but then dont post cry posts on here...EDIT: you not the first guild who take's dubro in, ~AC~ or how they was called standed for him like hell... somehow i am interested what happend that they accepted all thous brods and after a while kick'd dubro out?GL.
Yes, my past when I was 13/14 years old and was a total douche. I've never hid it. I know i'm an asshole. There's a reason every single one of my names is in my sig you know.Now you're turning this into a flame thread :> and i hope it gets locked accordingly.Orick you're being a bit over sensitive. DuBro is well known for what he does and a lot of people brod him and every guild he joins. Why? Because accepting him means you condole it and therefore that gives you a bad light. Like I said, I would have been more sympathetic and what not had you not flipped out over it.and King_rick, you talk about how it's your guild and no one has control or whatever yet..You're trying to control mine and talk crap because of the way we do things. Let me explain to you simply. I don't tell anyone they are brod tagged if they are. They will simply get broded. Why? Why tell a person they are brod tagged.. then they fear the BROD and will never give you the opportunity \o/

lol control your guild lmao you and your old hag came to me conplaining liked a school girl. control lmao i dont tell someone how to run there guild. and i dont use anyone to gain nothing as i seen some in that game using others. but wait your not getting the picture and ill say this again! were do you get off judging someone who has done stuff in there past and still does it. heck then the whole game be brod tag. like your face and you dont tell no one how to run there guild orick i hope you and dubro tear the heck out of the game.i dont have a guild screw ball its a clan look it up on the meaning. and its my tag but its the clans clan numb nuts.all i see is blah blah blah from you and a few who love conplaining. get a grip because i got something for you little girls.

Seriously queen_rick.. try to stay on topic and take your lame flames elsewhere. You only post to flame me and inferno because you have nothing better to do in your pathetic life. You have a problem with us fine take it up with us instead of hiding behind a silly flaming post.

Seriously queen_rick.. try to stay on topic and take your lame flames elsewhere. You only post to flame me and inferno because you have nothing better to do in your pathetic life. You have a problem with us fine take it up with us instead of hiding behind a silly flaming post.

Not sure how fanning the flames helps in any way, especially when you've just managed to set fire to your own skirt.

Also, the next time you contribute, please try and avoid turning your posts into a rerun of 'ground-hog day' by trimming the acres of completely irrelevant quotes. Something witty or interesting would ofc be an unexpected bonus.

Edited by themuntdregger

Queen_rick lol i like that. Lmao can you come up with something better, Well here’s what am going to say to you. "Pathetic life i have", At least i have one and not like you cheating on your husband in real life with a boy in the game! How can you give someone respect in game when you can’t do it in real life. Pathetic life lmao. How can you talk your crap about someone when you can’t even control your Owen life? So you try to control someone else’s. About dubro he has more respect then 90 persent of the people has in there Owen screwed up in game life or real life. What's your point Cali? You like running your mouth about someone else and someone calls you and your girl friend inferno out. I have a life not as like you and a few don’t only you wish you did. And you run your mouth on him lol or why someone has him in there guild or clan. Who’s trying to control who now? Pathetic life lol you wish you knew what i do only you don’t and you won’t so that bugs the heck out of you and everyone else. You know nothing only think you do! You all drug my name in this and ~AC~ so ill say kiss my ass. But it more looks like your face when am done with you. Pathetic life flame no i hate you and your girl friend so bad it be nice see you both just wake up and stop trying to control who is in who’s guild and or clan. Instead on trying to control others control your own pathetic lien ass cheating life.

Edited by king_rick

I always wanted to be a member of an honourable guild. Never succeeded, though :(

Guess, I don't fit any guild of such high merits. Going to cut myself now.

I feel sorry for you, that no honorable guild will accept you.

At least you didn't went that low that you start to quote walls of text.

Good luck for the future, and hopefully you will find a home.

Piper