Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hylianmobster

HylianMobster is locked

ok! im very sorry for flaming in the forums like i did, i was really angry and i lashed out in the wrong place. I was way out of line and i deserved some type of punishment! And i also am insanely sorry for the mass confusion concerning my friend Eric (billybbigger) and i being on the same WIFI connection at certain times because we ,live 1/2 mile away from each other and i got my lappy or we would be here at my house using my WIFI! We were not trying to cheat we just play together! I will follow any restrictions given to me if my HylianMobster was unlocked! once again i appologize for my mistakes!

I have been locked since November! an I no I f'd up but I hope i can get the HylianMobster back! Put a lot of my life into that one I dont care about any alts! Have mercy on my soul please! I would have tryed to get my main back sooner but i thought the damage was done and I had no chance to get him back. But some friends of mine convinced otherwise and told me if I explain myself I would have a chance!

Edited by hylianmobster

Interesting coincidence both hylianmobster and billybbigger decide at the exact same time to want to come back.

Especially considering the sharing and trading and alt troubles.

Interesting coincidence both hylianmobster and billybbigger decide at the exact same time to want to come back.

Especially considering the sharing and trading and alt troubles.

Erm, if I was you I would NOT post my address here

IM just trying to prove myself here im not worried about my well being ! IM doing whatever it takes to straighten this whole thing out! sorry if i bothered u

And do you have permission to post the other persons address?

I didnt put his whole address but yeah Eric is one of my best friends and i DO have permission!

If i have too i will give u my home phone number an have Eric give u his! Im a little crazy an sometimes do really stupid stuff but i am NO liar! i will go to extremes to prove myself an i dont want the mods (especially you) to think im trying to pull a fast on you because im not! I know my place!

Ok I will unlock hylianmobster.

No alts, no sharing, no more rants and tirades and spamming like you did before.

sorry to post here , but can you please delete private adress, and my post when done, ty :)

not my business, but we have seen lots of trouble with private info

many thanks and sorry to post here again