Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hz_daman

overkill scammer

Hi guys!!!! my ingame name is "Binky" and yea i was stupid enough to trust overkill to lend my ubber greaves n he scammed me.... well this is the proof of chat log i have (have a longer one but too sleepy to post:P) if u dnt believe me feel free to contact cajun_belle:P i am not upset at loosing my ubbers but it is really sad to see lossing a friendship over 800k+ ( n yea i knew him for couple of years) beware of him next time u see him and feel free to brod him for poor old binkster :D......

binky: so they do work against hardcore mons:P

[PM from OverKill: You can lemme try? i want make siggy of overkill increase armor :D]

OverKill: or hardcor ppl

OverKill: :D

[PM to OverKill: u promise ur not going to scam me?:P]

[PM from Entreri: steel grea of ubber def??><>?]

[PM from OverKill: promise]

[PM from OverKill: that will be pro siggy]

[PM from OverKill: :D]

[PM to OverKill: okay i will lend u ]

[PM to OverKill: i trust u k:P]

[PM from OverKill: dam i got giant 259]

binky: u try:P

[PM from OverKill: oki...if i had somthin you wanted to try i would let you b/c itrust you to]

[PM to OverKill: come u can try them:P]

[PM from OverKill: come to enternce giant almost dead :D]

[PM from OverKill: its down to 259hp but had diss]

[PM from OverKill: :(]

OverKill was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

You have been saved!

[OverKill: ok

OverKill: hope for orange spam

OverKill: :/

binky: not yet:P

binky: lol

[PM to OverKill: where u?]

[PM from OverKill: upfront]

[PM from OverKill: by cajun]

To be honest, I don't understand how this log should prove anything. >.<

Edited by Vanyel

[PM to OverKill: u promise ur not going to scam me?]

i guess in idiot land that means something different here in the real world means he said he wouldnt scam and did [not that i dont think that a fool and his greaves r now parted]if u cant really read dont post.

i mean seriously can yall read,dam ur idiots,binky is an idiot for loaning but it says he scammed them. overkill is a scammer bjer all round loser but thats what ppl want here!

[PM to OverKill: u promise ur not going to scam me?]

i guess in idiot land that means something different here in the real world means he said he wouldnt scam and did [not that i dont think that a fool and his greaves r now parted]if u cant really read dont post.

i mean seriously can yall read,dam ur idiots,binky is an idiot for loaning but it says he scammed them. overkill is a scammer bjer all round loser but thats what ppl want here!

You, sir, might want to read both my and groomsh's posts. Then, try understanding them.

The log as it is posted says not even a single word about not returning it. Unless you read between lines, which I cannot.

Edited by Vanyel

blah blah blah hes a scammer and u agree with him so shut ur opinion means crap

Based on what hz_daman posted i can call him a liar and you a supporter of a liar.

But i am not that quick in making judgments as you (not mentioning the words you used.

As i said: there is NO SINGLE word about Overkill saying he will not return it or a SINGLE WORD about Overkill saying that he didn't get any response or whatever from Overkill. To be more precise, there is NO SINGLE word about hz_daman asking Overkill to return it.

I guess it is because he did not post the vital parts of the chat log, but until it's not posted, i don't see how Overkill scammed him.

apparently overkill said that binky should have known better than to trust someone in a known scammer guild. i heard this from cajun, not my own ears.

apparently overkill said that binky should have known better than to trust someone in a known scammer guild. i heard this from cajun, not my own ears.

yeah but this we cannot see from the chat log :)

Please understand, i am not saying that it's not like binky is saying, but the chat log he posted has no value in this case.

i understand, that was just an fyi til binky and/or cajun can get on here and post their info. think they're asleep :P

The chat log has no value anyway.. I can knock one up that "proves" he scammed. not really understanding the obsession with needing a chatlog. Either you believe he is a scammer in which case you watch out for him yourself in the future, or you don't in which case you happily lend him your items. That's all there is to it; make up your own mind and leave others to do the same.

@Aislar: oki ;)

@Zaer: it's not an obsession, but in this case there is no indication of scam what so ever ... that chat log ends where the "possible" scam starts :)