Eternal Lands Official Forums
SolarStar

How to cook meat - no longer stone age

Now it is possible to cook meat 10 meat at a time (but not 9). I would just like to say thank you for this small feature. Only a week ago i cooked a few hundred raw meat and it took really long. I think it can be the small things in the game that make players happy when the game finally turns more complete. Or another example : fox scarf was not wearable for many years and i think it must have been one of the very first items. Keep going radu, surprise us :P

yes great new feature! only the makers of the computer mouse i would have bought after breaking this one while cooking meat loses out :laugh:

I am glad my master meat cooker skills (involving careful item places and drag and clicks very rapidly) are no longer needed. Thanks much. I can't wait for eggs and cooked vegies! lol

Hi,

I calculate the frying pan will save me 65k mouse clicks on the 36k of meat I have in sto.

-- Zoot

Summoners must just love you for using all of their meat!

How sad am I? I love the fact your manu level is used more - but the frying pan/meat addition actually raised a loud "YES!!" as I was sat reading the update :P Guess all the fe mixers are going to LOVE this addition :)

I like it. I would have preferred a big game and BBQ quest on C2 so not every player could do it once they afford a frying pan but I will take it.