Eternal Lands Official Forums
tokie

Posting Tags / Nothing to hide.

A Comunity bulletin board where you post your Tags,from Mutual to Currently at War with,color assigned accordingly.

A place to show what side of the Tracks You and Your Guild Stand on.

A place to show support for Your Mutual Allied Friends.

A place for all to look,to see Who is on What-Side of the Tracks.

A place to start the Pure-Division between the Good and the Evil that lurks in Eternal Lands.

...because when teh G0D says the War is on,I think were all in for a big surprize and I dont think we know the 1/2 of it yet Folks...honestly.

So,the question: Are You Strong Enough To Publicly Support Or Drop Tags ?

And Your answer is ... ?

tokie

I don't see why it would be anyone's business to know what 'color' tag another guild has. I've seen people say: omg we need them redtagged cos omfg they have us redtagged, i saw it in a screenshot!!11!1.

It's bs, and moreover, it's nobody's business but the people that are actually in the guild.

A Comunity bulletin board where you post your Tags,from Mutual to Currently at War with,color assigned accordingly.

A place to start the Pure-Division between the Good and the Evil that lurks in Eternal Lands.

...because when teh G0D says the War is on,I think were all in for a big surprize and I dont think we know the 1/2 of it yet Folks...honestly.

And Your answer is ... ?

tokie

1. What's with The Random Capitalisation (T.R.C.)? Is it a way to mark momentous and important things, like Global Survival Ethics and Transparency Inside a MMORPG (G.S.E.T.I.M.M.O.R.P.G.)?

2. Why are you beginning to sound like a Nazi with respect to your constant posturing for strength http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54108 and your overwhelming zealotry for painting the world black and white ("who-is-on-what-side-of-the-tracks"/"division between good and evil").

3. Why do you exhibit the tendency of putting your words in the mouths of authority figures (in this case, Radu)? I am referring to: "the War is on". Are you, justifiably, afraid that no one will take you seriously unless you tell them that an adult said what you actually wanted to say--or unless you take obscure quotes out-of-context and use them to push your flimsy agenda?

4. Why are you so smitten with The Culture of Sycophancy (T.C.S.) that you advocate the formation of two mutually exclusive war factions, each of which has, internally, a homogeneous take on matters? This comes from left field, but do you visualise the Denizens Of Good (D.O.G.s) as straight-backed muscular Caucasian men with scowls on their faces, neatly backbrushed hair who have 5UP4-4W350M3-L33T-H4X0R fighting skills?

5. Why does anyone let you use a computer (I feel like I'm plagiarising here :( )?

Edit: On second thought, removed the backbrushed hair bit, that's not so cool these days. What about one of those spiky anime haircuts? Those are totally over-the-top in macho index (they score the metaphorical 13 on the mojo scale, I'm told)

Edited by TuDaeFadda

It would create some friction problems. Furthermore, red tags mean different things to different guilds. For some guilds, a red tagged person is a warning that a person may bagjump, etc.. but for other guilds, it may mean this person is PKable.

We have aunt orange and bzzz is red tagged! You'd better remember it when you go in PK map, felkku.

Edited by Miiks

We have aunt orange and bzzz is red tagged! You'd better remember it when you go in PK map, felkku.

Pink tagged!

Pink tagged!

I demand Total War. Pink is the worst offence against our taste of aesthetic!!!

And Your answer is ... ?

tokie

1. What's with The Random Capitalisation (T.R.C.)? Is it a way to mark momentous and important things, like Global Survival Ethics and Transparency Inside a MMORPG (G.S.E.T.I.M.M.O.R.P.G.)?

2. Why are you beginning to sound like a Nazi with respect to your constant posturing for strength http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54108 and your overwhelming zealotry for painting the world black and white ("who-is-on-what-side-of-the-tracks"/"division between good and evil").

3. Why do you exhibit the tendency of putting your words in the mouths of authority figures (in this case, Radu)? I am referring to: "the War is on". Are you, justifiably, afraid that no one will take you seriously unless you tell them that an adult said what you actually wanted to say--or unless you take obscure quotes out-of-context and use them to push your flimsy agenda?

4. Why are you so smitten with The Culture of Sycophancy (T.C.S.) that you advocate the formation of two mutually exclusive war factions, each of which has, internally, a homogeneous take on matters? This comes from left field, but do you visualise the Denizens Of Good (D.O.G.s) as straight-backed muscular Caucasian men with scowls on their faces, neatly backbrushed hair who have 5UP4-4W350M3-L33T-H4X0R fighting skills?

5. Why does anyone let you use a computer (I feel like I'm plagiarising here :( )?

Edit: On second thought, removed the backbrushed hair bit, that's not so cool these days. What about one of those spiky anime haircuts? Those are totally over-the-top in macho index (they score the metaphorical 13 on the mojo scale, I'm told)

thats funny :)

oh LLL has red color for its tag, was made in the past cause you can see easy

other guildies at a crowded place :)

for guilds that we know that are kinda bad we use purple color ...

and btw. i don't care what color others have for us, just important to see if the one

beside me is friend, allied or 'bad'

And Your answer is ... ?

tokie

TKN guild color is deep purple, with our allies tagged in green. We're a peaceful and generally friendly guild that respect other players (unless there's a good reason why not). Because we're not part of the pk scene, we don't have any enemies as such, so we use red tag to indicate any players/chars who pose a risk to our members.

We generally assume that if one player in a guild poses a risk, its fair to expect that to reflect the culture and attitude of the guild as a whole. Hence, we'll tag a whole guild based on one members behavior. The kind of stuff we tag for is the usual bag-jumping, scamming, luring or those that are just plain unpleasant. We are more than happy to to publish our tags, along with individual names and reasons.

We're proud to be allies of Tokie's guild (#nu) and are happy to support their initiative in this matter. We see any move to coordinate and organise like-minded guilds against some of the more antisocial elements in EL as a mutually beneficial.

Edited by themuntdregger