Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

Arctic Chim Fighting book

When the arctic chim was first implemented noone could really kill it other than 1 or 2 people in the game which is why I assume there was no Arctic chim Fighting Book implemented for it..

However, In Modern day EL Arctic chim is a very commonly fought monster in invasions and at their spawns and I would like to suggest an arctic chim fighting book be implemented.

It would make a nice gold sink too for all those people who want to read like every book in game or go for that achievement for 300.

PS. Cockatrice fighting Book might also be nice since it is also an invasion monster.

Since there are fluffy, yeti or red/black dragon fighting books, I don't see a reason why there can't be book for each chimeran wolf as well as for cockatrices :)

I wonder if everyone realises that the books generally have a negative impact on exp gain in training...

Personally I only read ones for creatures i actually want to have +5 to crit-damage on, like say PWs, dragons, etc.

Years back people thought the books gave +5 to your a/d when fighting the creature, which was incorrect.

However, In Modern day EL Arctic chim is a very commonly fought monster in invasions and at their spawns and I would like to suggest an arctic chim fighting book be implemented.

Sounds good to me =)

It would make a nice gold sink too for all those people who want to read like every book in game or go for that achievement for 300.

Excellent..another book to read :rolleyes: but for a good purpose :medieval:

I wonder if everyone realises that the books generally have a negative impact on exp gain in training...

Personally I only read ones for creatures i actually want to have +5 to crit-damage on, like say PWs, dragons, etc.

Years back people thought the books gave +5 to your a/d when fighting the creature, which was incorrect.

Sure, but ACW is trainable creature? I recall, that once TooMass told me, this was one particulary nasty creature and not very good to train on or to fight and we are talking about time before attribute caps, when he was farming Hulda...

Sure, but ACW is trainable creature? I recall, that once TooMass told me, this was one particulary nasty creature and not very good to train on or to fight and we are talking about time before attribute caps, when he was farming Hulda...

The single ACW next to hydro was not so bad before the cap.

I used to go and kill some when I went after hydro, but it was limited how much HE, SRS I could bring.

Edited by Zamirah

It's certainly not "nice" for training, like you'd never flee-train it, but it's not completely horrible (except the respawn time, that's pretty horrible ;p). Some people may want to have the ~15 rounds of attack exp while serping them if they can, rather than just trying to kill it as fast as possible.

Edited by Korrode

It's certainly not "nice" for training, like you'd never flee-train it, but it's not completely horrible (except the respawn time, that's pretty horrible ;p). Some people may want to have the ~15 rounds of attack exp while serping them if they can, rather than just trying to kill it as fast as possible.

Guess I'm just spoilt with incredibly easy training on fluff/feros/desert chims then :)