Eternal Lands Official Forums
LochnessLobster

idea for a new spell

I havn't seen a suggestion for a magic spell to drain food level from monsters/animals similar to mana drain spell. The benefit could be balanced by what ever essence you would decided.

Ok, now some Puma has 0 food level. How does this help? And why do you want to starve critters?

Ok, now some Puma has 0 food level. How does this help? And why do you want to starve critters?

They are hungry then.

They are more agressive and looking for food and might attack players above their usual ignore level.

Maybe it might be quite interesting if a hungry grizzly roams the whitestone map and attacks everyone on sight.

Or a hungry goblin in the MM cave.

Piper

They are hungry then.

They are more agressive and looking for food and might attack players above their usual ignore level.

Maybe it might be quite interesting if a hungry grizzly roams the whitestone map and attacks everyone on sight.

Or a hungry goblin in the MM cave.

Piper

No emoticons so I can't tell, but I hope you were joking. This would turn about every map into a practical pk map. Want some newb dead? Starve a critter nearby. :( Evil monster starvers....