Eternal Lands Official Forums
_iNvoKeD

Yo :D

Hey guys... not been playing long - used to play a long while back tho... quit along with most of my friends and sold my char...

Right now i can access my character fine, but when i play at my mums house (i am there quite often mostly 1/2 the week) it says my IP is banned... some of my friends said im probably caught in an IP Range ban? (not quite sure why i'd be in a range ban, but yeah)...

was wondering if my character could be whitelisted so i can play whilst im there too?

Edited by _iNvoKeD

Yes, No? Maybe? :)

Sorry to sound impatient but im heading to my mums tonight for a while, while my house is redecorated, and i'd like to be able to play during that period, please :)

I don't see any attempts to log in from a banned IP.

Because it appears on the screen saying 'your IP is banned someone did something nasty....' blah...

ill try now - you will see :)

We're talking a couple years ago now, but the_obliterator and maybe a few alts i cant remember the names* of... i sold the main and only came back a couple weeks ago - mainly to see the changes...

I've never actually played EL from this internet though, its not even mine... which is why im completely baffled

Is there a problem?

edit: spell check xD

edit2: if its too much of a problem, i can just wait for MY house to be decorated so i can continue playing.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

Well it looks like you did play there actually.

obliterator was one of the reasons for the ban in the first place. Quite a bit of trouble and a lot of characters locked and IP range bans in place.

Well it looks like you did play there actually.

obliterator was one of the reasons for the ban in the first place. Quite a bit of trouble and a lot of characters locked and IP range bans in place.

Not me personally, no I havent... the place my mum lives in, has 1 internet... shares to all rooms a bit like a mini hotel, here in london

somebody who lives here, bought my account the_obliterator couple years back (back then there was no unofficial forums), im sure if you check my logs there was a large part of time where i wasnt logged in because i moved from way up north down to london, i was fairly inactive during this time... which is why i sold the account and furthermore moved out into my own place because it was FAR too small and some issues (:S). So I caught up with college, finished my courses and im now in employment so i can pay for my own internet to be put into where i live, however RIGHT now is being redecorated, and my mum offered for me to take a sofa while its being decorated (this like flat/mini hotel thing where she lives)...

I also bought 300k from the unofficial forums (if that trade looked a bit dodgy) for $30 (£20.03 according to paypal)...

I mean i dont have a problem with you not whitelisting my account so i can play during that period, i'd just prefer it if you'd let me. :)

I can wait like i said if you feel it will cause too much of a problem.

I can assure you, that im not a trouble maker - i havent done ANYTHING wrong since i created the character _iNvoKeD (or before that for that matter) and nor am I planning to - i suppose all you can go on is my word/trust.

Edited by _iNvoKeD

Include your in-game name in your posts, not just the title!

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Keep doing it and you will be posting restricted.

The right thing would be to actually read the rules in places he/she is active in.

Anyway, I did whitelist your character _invoked. I will give you the benefit of the doubt since I have not seen trouble from you and you've pleaded your case well.

The right thing would be to actually read the rules in places he/she is active in.

Anyway, I did whitelist your character _invoked. I will give you the benefit of the doubt since I have not seen trouble from you and you've pleaded your case well.

Your trust has been placed well, thank you - alot :)