Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master_Templar

A Song of Ice and Fire.

I'm planning on starting role-playing based on the series A Song of Ice and Fire(A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, and A Storm of Swords). If you know of this series, post a reply stating what charicter you would want to be. The circumstances of the series will allow you to choose people who have been killed or those who were dead for a while.

Guest Stark

OOC:sorry it took so long master but i was having a problem registering my account b/c of email problems

RP:Character Benjen Stark(I think he's coldhands but...)

Benjen Stark reigned his horse as he came upon the all to familiar yet much desired view of The Wall. There was no place he would rather be than on the other side inside Castle Black. As he neared he waited to hear the blowing of the horn to announce the return of a ranger. He hoped that the horn would only blow once otherwise he would likely be shot down before he could make his identity clear. The horn blew just once so he approached the gate. The man who greeted him at the front gate had a young energetic face that he did not recognize. The man introduced himself as Grenn a first year ranger who had taken his vows jsut over a year ago. Benjen pulled his hood back and was greeted by a gasp of disbelief. He expected just as much after all he had been missing for nearly two years. He told Grenn that he had to see the Lord Captian Commander immediatly for he had urgent news. Grenn responded by saying that he was in council with his advisors and king Stanis Bareathan(hope i spelled that right). Benjen proceded to the Lord Captains Tower and strode past the few guards standing by the main stairwell. They tried to stop him from entering but he shot them a look that showed he would get through that door and pushed his way through. He threw the door open and was shocked to see not Mormont but in fact his nephew Jon Snow leading the council...