Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sir_sirio

YARR bagjumpers

Hello ELs,

I'm writing to alert you that YARR guild is composed of bagjumpers. Today HeathenChemist and Blackbear took my harv bag in PL near sapphire.

So be careful

Regards

sir_sirio

Blackbeard: thanks again sir :D

sir_sirio: ok so black?

sir_sirio: have u take what u need?

sir_sirio: please can i have my bag

Blackbeard: I need everything

Blackbeard: so ill take everything if thats ok

HeathenChemist: can't carry everything off

HeathenChemist: bq/flowers/saph's

HeathenChemist: personally wuld just poof it

arxan: yeah good idea

HeathenChemist: but blackbeard wants to mix, so I help :P

arxan: but this will double the curse

arxan: :P

HeathenChemist: good good

Edited by sir_sirio

This is pure true... they had BJped some gypsum bags in Arius...

Fortunatelly they are kinda nuub and i had Jped back in in one of their bags :D

I seriously encorage all EL ppl to atempt to Jump in this guys bags

Edited by Tico

They also BJed my guildies and are already red tagged. :icon4:

Be aware of them and please report if you see any Yarr members on PK maps.

They also BJed my guildies and are already red tagged. :icon4:

Be aware of them and please report if you see any Yarr members on PK maps.

Yeah. Blackbeard took my heavy bag with tons of coal, iron, FEs, flowers and more stuff in Zirakgunda and was proud of it.

They're a rather pathetic bunch, I'd say. Be careful with leaving bags out there, I guess...

Oh, the times when all C2 would be BJ-free...

As douchey as all of this is, I have to have a slight ioda of respect for them.

simply because they are proud of what they do and they aren't ashamed to admit it.

Way better than a bunch of the more pathetic who do it then claim reform and what not. OR try to hide from what they are.

simply because they are proud of what they do and they aren't ashamed to admit it.

Way better than a bunch of the more pathetic who do it then claim reform and what not. OR try to hide from what they are.

Difficult to see how someone blatantly advertising as a scumbag deserves any more respect than someone covering it up. The former is clearly dumb, if only on the basis that the chances of successfully bag-jumping your next victim are unlikely to be improved by having your guild tag painted bright red by most of the EL community.

Not quite sure how you respect such an obvious fail. Maybe for its comedy value ?

Edited by themuntdregger

BTW, be warned that they are stalking people in TD. At least one of them has also been seen in DPa, although I have to say there was no visible attempt at mischief at the time.

YARR guild has more balls than 99% of EL players together.

Does that include the 50% females, and the 10% males with female chars? Edited by EaglePrince

*yawns* This is getting old. Every other week, a bunch of newbies make a bagjumper guild. Every time this happens, we are impressed again by their "courage"? Not the first time this happens and it won't be the last time.

Edited by hussam

*yawns* This is getting old. Every other week, a bunch of newbies make a bagjumper guild. Every time this happens, we are impressed again by their "courage"? Not the first time this happens and it won't be the last time.

yep :bangwall:

well again i have to say: UMMMMM , every noob can sit beside a harvest-gang and wait for the

right moment to jump on a bag....there is really nothing special, and think for a while, which of the ppl who done it in the past are on now as a 'pro-bagjumper' hmmm ?

after a while all of them discovered : its just odd and you don't gain any xp from it...

just another bunch of 'kids' who want to annoy us :o

well, sorry for the big losses and ofc banned from LLL bots

edit : my only respect goes to the players who level up and keep on the good work even after the bad experience they had with such ppl :pickaxe:

Edited by wuffzel

Not at any point did I say I thought their actions were justified, kind, or whatever.

I didn't say I appreciated it or thought that they were pro for what they did.

I'm saying, they at least admit to it.

And as for Hussam who claims all of EL is full of people who do this weekly. That's incorrect. The only real gulid I know that did it was FURY and that was ages ago and most of them are gone.

My point is, they tell you pretty much straight up what they're about. Something most people don't. And thusfar i ahven't seen one "reformation" thing from any of them.

Not at any point did I say I thought their actions were justified, kind, or whatever.

I didn't say I appreciated it or thought that they were pro for what they did.

I'm saying, they at least admit to it.

And as for Hussam who claims all of EL is full of people who do this weekly. That's incorrect. The only real gulid I know that did it was FURY and that was ages ago and most of them are gone.

My point is, they tell you pretty much straight up what they're about. Something most people don't. And thusfar i ahven't seen one "reformation" thing from any of them.

ok, sorry :)

well, LLL is also straight up what we are about, or *KA*, or CEL or W&W or LIONS or PEN or .... why not post here, how much respect having for them :)

we are also proud of what and how we do in EL :pickaxe:

why is it allways the 'bad' side when its about respect :confused:

(nothing against you forever :hug: , but it annoys me thats always about 'outlaws are so special')

Edited by wuffzel

So I often stupidly leave my bag in the middle of a corridor and someone trips over it; however once because of this somone missed their bus. The bus was then involved in an accident and everyone on board was either killed or seriously injured. Turns out that on this day in this wonderfully crafted situation my stupidity was for once my best characteristic for this person.

So I often stupidly leave my bag in the middle of a corridor and someone trips over it; however once because of this somone missed their bus. The bus was then involved in an accident and everyone on board was either killed or seriously injured. Turns out that on this day in this wonderfully crafted situation my stupidity was for once my best characteristic for this person.

umm.... lol

Edited by themuntdregger

It couldn't possibly be the fact that they enjoy being "pirates" no no no! it has to be because they are out to get our hard working EL citizens!!`12

Everyone has their own play style and idiots like you who go around acting like it's blasphemy that someone actually doesn't want to play using your style.

(nothing against you forever , but it annoys me thats always about 'outlaws are so special'

No, outlaws aren't special.. when you try to make out someone bag jumping is like someone killing another person irl is when they seem special.

and ffs, it's in their guild description that they are bloody pirates how could it become so improbable that the pirate sitting next to you would act like a pirate and steal your bag!?

Edited by bigkav

It couldn't possibly be the fact that they enjoy being "pirates" no no no! it has to be because they are out to get our hard working EL citizens!!`12

Everyone has their own play style and idiots like you who go around acting like it's blasphemy that someone actually doesn't want to play using your style.

(nothing against you forever , but it annoys me thats always about 'outlaws are so special'

No, outlaws aren't special.. when you try to make out someone bag jumping is like someone killing another person irl is when they seem special.

and ffs, it's in their guild description that they are bloody pirates how could it become so improbable that the pirate sitting next to you would act like a pirate and steal your bag!?

Amen!

The people in YARR are far from being 'newbies' to the game, and they aren't noobs either.

If they're 'stalking' people in TD, that's doing exactly what TD was made for: to PK (shocker to find out it's sole purpose isn't to hax mix or level magic skill without cooldown huh?).

As for 'bagjumping': if you want the comfort of working near the harvestable, you can't expect it to be risk free. Is it annoying if you've just been harvesting for hours or days and see your stuff get poofed by someone else? Sure. But it's also dumb. We have mules. We have skull keys. And we have storages. Use them ^^.

Only difference between YARR and at the people who hunt for hyperbags in total secrecy is exactly that: they aren´t secretive about it.

Wanna be 'safe'? I'm sure you can pay them for immunity, or else do like others and just haul your stuff to storage.

YARR = what a pirate says

stealing = what a pirate does

Their guild tag is a warning.

It looks like they are roleplaying the part of pirates. Consider them as a part of the difficulties in the game. Try to avoid being robbed by pirates.

I would rather they advertise that they are scum than deny it.

Call it unreasonable, but maybe some ppl prefer to play in a style that doesn't involve being forced to donate their hard earned stuff to a bunch of complete tards.

Clearly its not improbable that someone would be dumb enough to put that in their guild description, and still think they are are any kind of pirate worthy of that name.

Edited by themuntdregger

Surely the bigger retard is the guy who lets himself get bagjumped when it's the easiest thing in the world to take precautions against it.

And your second line beggers belief. The only real pirates are ones that don't advertise themselves? Johnny Depp begs to disagree. :)

Surely the bigger retard is the guy who lets himself get bagjumped when it's the easiest thing in the world to take precautions against it.

Yup, I think you'll find that the idea of holding victims responsible for transgressions made against them has a fairly long and dishonorable history going right the way back to the burning of witches. I'm sure social psychologists have a technical term for it, but the more commonly used ones are misguided, bizarre, illogical, ridiculous and ofc dumb.

And your second line beggers belief. The only real pirates are ones that don't advertise themselves? Johnny Depp begs to disagree. :)

Nope! He's the well known owner of a marvelous magical chocolate factory.

Edited by themuntdregger

The people in YARR are far from being 'newbies' to the game, and they aren't noobs either.

If they're 'stalking' people in TD, that's doing exactly what TD was made for: to PK (shocker to find out it's sole purpose isn't to hax mix or level magic skill without cooldown huh?).

As for 'bagjumping': if you want the comfort of working near the harvestable, you can't expect it to be risk free. Is it annoying if you've just been harvesting for hours or days and see your stuff get poofed by someone else? Sure. But it's also dumb. We have mules. We have skull keys. And we have storages. Use them ^^.

Only difference between YARR and at the people who hunt for hyperbags in total secrecy is exactly that: they aren´t secretive about it.

Wanna be 'safe'? I'm sure you can pay them for immunity, or else do like others and just haul your stuff to storage.

You're really being a hypocrite. You type an almost same post in most threads where people complain they were bagjumped/scammed or whatever. No one is arguing it's not the victim's fault for not being more careful.

Also, how come you defend noobish outlaw behavior from people who keep pulling off the same old tricks over and over but you were against one of the most pr0 outlaw actions in EL history?

Yup, I think you'll find that the idea of holding victims responsible for transgressions made against them has a fairly long and dishonorable history going right the way back to the burning of witches. I'm sure social psychologists have a technical term for it, but the more commonly used ones are misguided, bizarre, illogical, ridiculous and ofc dumb.

Nope! He's the well known owner of a marvelous magical chocolate factory.

Yup. Burning someone to death at the stake and being so stupid as to allow yourself to get bagjumped are pretty similar if you ask me. In all my years of playing this game (on and off...) I have never once been bagjumped in this sense. Lost a few from dying whilst training in the past sure, but never whilst mixing or sitting at a resource. There is no possible reason for it to happen. There is no reason for anyone to have a large bag full of items anywhere; they are simply inviting trouble.

Basically these people cannot break throught your front door and into your house. The only way they can get your stuff is if you leave it lying around for them. Looks to me like you're pretty much a goon if you do not take steps to prevent this happening. :)