Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
konec

Szczepan2 behavior

I'm posting here to let everyone know of SzCzePaN2 behavior. It is now ~ 1.5 month since he used to be our guildie of HOLY guild. He asked me to lend him a col to fight in KF for 15 mins, there was no problem with him, so i lend him a col and since that i never seen it again, he made a story that he died and lost the col {don't know if it's true or not..}, either way, i gave him the oportunity of returning the col back or pay it off in gc/iron ore.

He was still telling how much iron/gc he had and the time was continuing. Last thursday i asked him again, how much iron/gc does he have and he told that 50k gc so I told him to choose a storage on c1 where we meet and he will give me 50k and the rest later, he told that he's in nordcarn so i went there, before i came he logged off and when he came back he told that he's in wsc, so I went wsc and.., who would be surprised.., he wasn't there, when i pmed him, he told he's in mm.., and that was too much for me... I asked some friends if any of them have seen him recently, by any chance. and one of them told me that he saw him in evtr lagging... since then i gave up on pming him every week asking how's the gc/iron going, i just lost a col, but want to warn everybody, never lend him anything, what you don't wana loose! I can give logs to prove if anyone needs.

It is unfortunate when the trust you gave to someone turns out to be misplaced, as in this case. If you're not already aware, Szczepan2 is now in the YARR guild, whose members seem intent on creating a 6 man crime wave.

Edit; it would appear that Szczepan2 is no longer in the YARR guild.

Edited by Cyrano

Ahh yes.

I killed him probably 3-4 times in KF one day. He rages about it. Then I fight some other people and he says if I loan him COL he'll help me. Needless to say I said no.

After hearing a story from another HOLY member I quickly removed him from my guild as he had joined recently and when I asked him about it he ignored my question completely and refused to answer it.

so yeah.

I'm posting here to let everyone know of SzCzePaN2 behavior. It is now ~ 1.5 month since he used to be our guildie of HOLY guild. He asked me to lend him a col to fight in KF for 15 mins, there was no problem with him, so i lend him a col and since that i never seen it again, he made a story that he died and lost the col {don't know if it's true or not..}, either way, i gave him the oportunity of returning the col back or pay it off in gc/iron ore.

He was still telling how much iron/gc he had and the time was continuing. Last thursday i asked him again, how much iron/gc does he have and he told that 50k gc so I told him to choose a storage on c1 where we meet and he will give me 50k and the rest later, he told that he's in nordcarn so i went there, before i came he logged off and when he came back he told that he's in wsc, so I went wsc and.., who would be surprised.., he wasn't there, when i pmed him, he told he's in mm.., and that was too much for me... I asked some friends if any of them have seen him recently, by any chance. and one of them told me that he saw him in evtr lagging... since then i gave up on pming him every week asking how's the gc/iron going, i just lost a col, but want to warn everybody, never lend him anything, what you don't wana loose! I can give logs to prove if anyone needs.

Sorry to hear about your experience konec.

Looks like SzCzPan2 joined our guild (TKN) shortly after leaving yours. After a week of being with us, we were contacted by a member of UNIT claiming that SzCzPan2 had bagjumped a pair of tit cuisses. Subsequently, SzCzPan2's simply stopped responding to any communications from us regarding the incident, shortly before his making a sudden and unannounced departure from the guild, so we were never able to really get to the bottom of things. However, TKN is guild that likes to think of itself as honorable and, given that SzCzPan2 was wearing our tag at the time, we decided that the honorable thing would be to compensated the guy from UNIT in full.

It was an expensive lesson to learn, and I wouldn't bet on any new guild he might join placing the same value on the reputation of their tag.

Edited by themuntdregger

I lend him 7kgc, and he payed me the gc fully back and gave me 500gc extra ;)

it took some time, but he payed back ...

Really shocked to hear that, if it shall be true ...

I lent him my mm cape once but i took as deposit conj cape and some other crapp. He gave it back in few minutes. But in few hours he asked me again may i lend him mm. But this time i didn't take any deposit. He wanted to go to GP for some book. There were NDD. After few minutes i pmed him. He didn't response. I saw him in VOTD sto w/o mm. I pmed him to give it back to me. He told me that he had died in GP and he lost the cape. When i mentioned that it's impossible cause of #day he logged of. I had been trying to get it back from him later, after lots of fails i gave up.

Sorry Konec, i'm along side you in HOLY and i should really have said about my experience with him when he was with us to you.

He once asked me for my COL to go to KF with it (this was quite a while ago), now i would normaly trust a fellow guildie with things like that, but i didn't really know him very well and i really didn't like how he wanted to go marching into KF, HOLY doesn't do that...

So i started to tell him the reasons why i wasn't willing to give an expensive COL for someone to "borro" when they didn't NEED it, but then he started to beg and keep on asking... I told a couple of people in HOLY about it and i tried to find out the history of his guilds and who let him in to get round why someone like this would get into HOLY and it wasn't long before he left or got kicked, not sure.

But i think everyone will start to understand what kind of player he is, if he's been in YARR, well that just about sums it all up and proves the point..

Sorry again for your loss Konec :(

This SOB tricked me in to attacking an armed orc (saying he would heal me), but he didn't and I died. Then I dropped my mmc and he took it and ran away. Be careful with this SOB. He wasn't in a guild at the time.