Eternal Lands Official Forums
MirageKnight

PIWO guild can't be trusted

Me busterblader and TrOjaN were in kf with smakosz from PIWO guild (allied) and we kept killing oflaz then smakosz blocked my line so i couldn't rang, which wasn't that bad cuz buster can beat oflaz anyway but then RAD from PIWO went invisi unset LOM! as an ally without telling us then attacked me and tried to pk us which i think is totally out of line as we did nothing to them and we were meant to be allied! So i dissed and he attacked buster but i couldn't help buster as they were still allied to us. Me and my guildies felt that this was too close to scamming and we do not like scammers as many of you don't aswell.

I tend to agree with LOM! Random unsetting of alliance isn't hot*. Thanks for the info.

*except when i do it

Edited by Frost

I tend to agree with LOM! Random unsetting of alliance isn't hot*. Thanks for the info.

*except when i do it

Yeah I agree with Frost.

But yeah surely not scamming at least :confused:

*except when i do it

Yeah I agree with Frost.

But yeah surely not scamming at least :confused:

I have to agree also if u are an ally do not unset at random :bow_arrow:

Unsetting an alliance in KF is worse than luring someone?

KF is all about fun really, I see nothing wrong with fighting your allies for fun once in a while :P

I really hope this thread is a joke...

[edit] maybe someone should move this one to Funny Stuff if it is :P

Edited by Choris

Er, without prior warning that they are going to unset you as an ally it is hardly a nice fun fight or a joke. Pretending to be an ally in good faith then breaking the alliance and attacking without warning seems like "OUTLAW" behaviour to me; must just be my fucked up morals apprently though :>

Indeed.

Mutual decision between allies to fight each other cause pk is empty is one thing... hell multiple times in wWw we started fighting each other :P

...but doing it out of nowhere like that is lame.

i lol'd irl sorry bb but who cares? you dont need allies... you guys claim to be the "best pk guild" so suck it up and do something about it., instead of whining like little babies, tbh tis doesnt need to be here, please move it to the Funny stuff thread :D

Only my 2 cents

Edited by divine

That is REALLY uncool. If you unset allies and attack without warning in kf nothing is to stop you doing it elsewhere. (Well there isn't anything anyway)

BoC was allies with a guild which decided to do that to a guildy while they were running hydro. Which in itself was really uncool. But then one of their high up members (a good friend and former bocite) appologized explained it was all a misunderstanding and it would never happen again, the person had been kicked, So we thought it was going to be okay. Unforutnatly they did it again to the same person. (who no longer does hydro at all because of these incidents. Again the former guildy appologized but this time nothing happened. They had decided it was acceptable behavior and celebrated it.

Only recently (several years later) did we unset them as a red tagged guild (red being a warning to guildies to be careful, not that they are enemies) and even then they aren't set as allies or even a friendly guild.

Basically its really not cool behavior. I wouldn't call it scamming exactly. But something darn close and awefully nasty.

Maybe server should send a message to guild B that guild A has unset alliance (same with setting alliance).

Or if a guild unsets ally, also the other guild's alliance resets and guildies can help the person who got attacked by ex-ally.

Hope you understand :P

As KF is no drops I don't think this really qualifies as scamming, that said cancelling alliances mid battle isn't a very cool thing to do.

I've no doubt guilds that choose to use this tactic will have retribution meted out against them in them in the future.

Love how everyone just focuses on the semantics of the post rather than the actual issue at hand. What an intelligent bunch of people! :)

(for those who need help) ---> Referring to the fact the OP said scamming - which it isn't; but is close enough in this context as they are both the actions of outlaws here.

Edited by Zaer

Love how everyone just focuses on the semantics of the post rather than the actual issue at hand. What an intelligent bunch of people! :)

I don't think being disrespectful about the intelligence of other contributors is very helpful in moving this discussion forward.

Edited by Cyrano

- Meh. Someone has to do it or people won't know how retarded they're being :)

Edited by Zaer

:omg: ok, thats realy efed up. Allies are supposed to be there to help, not turn on you when you let guard down. would be different matter if they had asked permission or given some sort of warning, but random attacking was uncalled for.

-CW-CrownWarrior

*except when i do it

Gosh, I giggled at it - thanks for it :D

I mean, awwwww, it was so uncool.

Maybe server should send a message to guild B that guild A has unset alliance (same with setting alliance).

Or if a guild unsets ally, also the other guild's alliance resets and guildies can help the person who got attacked by ex-ally.

Hope you understand :P

stuped... i think all alliances are retarded anyway but we even have some guild set as allies so we or summons dont att however there guilds dont have us set to allies... anyway thats what dis/tele and #IG is for...

Unsetting an alliance in KF is worse than luring someone?

KF is all about fun really, I see nothing wrong with fighting your allies for fun once in a while :P

I really hope this thread is a joke...

[edit] maybe someone should move this one to Funny Stuff if it is :P

QTF

Unsetting an ally while invis for the purpose of attacking is hardy a friendly thing to do. Unlike un-setting for a friendly match with both parties NOTIFIED and in agreement. If your in a situation where both your allies are fighting, then say "sorry, both allies" and let them fight it out I would brown tag for such an offence if it were my guild.