Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FeaRM

Witchdoctor bagjumps

Was bag mixing in EVTR iron mine and hit a nexus. Witchdoctor jumped on my bag and took it. I'm not mad, just lost ings for 80 iron bars so couldnt care less, just thought id let people know not to bag mix when he's around. Again, not complaining, its my fault i was bag mixing and i assume the consequences. just saying, watch out for this guy.

FeaRM just hit a teleport nexus, and departed us.

You stopped harvesting.

WitchDoctor: \o/

FeaRM: hey

FeaRM: u think i could get my bag back?

WitchDoctor: #guild_info yarr

WitchDoctor: sry ;/

Guild YARR has 5 members.

General info: We are THE pirate guild in EL. We sail these shores bearing the Jolly Roger and we aren't afraid to do anything to cause some ruckus and gain loot!

Joining the guild: Grow a moustache, wear sweatpants in public, pee on children and yell at their parents if they try to stop you, and then PM Blackbeard.

FeaRM: lol are u really gonna scam me out of a few fps and fes?

You started to harvest Iron Ore.

WitchDoctor: eh, was hoping for more

WitchDoctor: doesn't really matter

WitchDoctor: it's my job

FeaRM: lol can i have them back plz?

WitchDoctor: me bad bad man :<

FeaRM: im guessing u already have a post in disputes so i dont need to make a new one?

WitchDoctor: no, no posts

WitchDoctor: bagjumped 2.5k iron yday and no post :,

WitchDoctor: assholes :<

Edited by FeaRM

tyvm - seems another guildie of his heathenchemist is also a bag jumper - guild banned.

Edited by Raz

Hmm, when I "bag" mix I only leave a few minerals/flowers... so if I am jumped, I don't lose nothing to cry over... sorry to hear though. Will watch out for him...

Hmm, when I "bag" mix I only leave a few minerals/flowers... so if I am jumped, I don't lose nothing to cry over... sorry to hear though. Will watch out for him...

Yah i do the same, only had ingreds for 80 iron bars so i dont really care that i lost them, hopefully he wont get anyone for more than that

He probably will... if he tries enough, depends how well the word is spread :) - and how smart people are at the mines, lol.

now they have been spotted in srm mines too - bagjumped me and my guildie and they were probably talking on a phone, skype or whatever, or play from one place. lost 42k iron on behalf of them - they used invis pots to get on our spots

Edited by konec

Thanks for posting, always good to know who to look out for!

As much of a hassle bag jumping is, at least these folks are out with it and not trying to deny it.

bummer about lost ingreds tho...

Using invis - wow...