Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lanjelin

v1.9.0

bugtoofaraway.th.jpg

Above image shows my attempt to stand directly beside the tiger lilly on different sides and still getting the same response.

"Eye"-ing them gives the "too far away" message as well as harving attempts.

Had to have been caused with the server update a few hours ago, as I harved some of these yesterday.

Edit: Whether it's an intentional attempt to remove these flowers or not, the bug being reported here is primarily the "too far away" message. No message or "you can't harvest here" would make more sense if they're unable to be completely removed.

Edited by GoodDay2Die

I think that means that the tiger lillys were moved server-side, but your client still thinks they're in their original place.

When the next client update comes, you won't see them there anymore. So it isn't really a bug, maybe they were just too close to the new storage...

Edited by Choris

Hi, here's another map-bug in Isla Prima.

elscreen266b.jpg

I feel like I have been encased in concrete by the mafia, waiting to be pushed into a river.

:D

Tukin

P.S. The coords are 114, 154.

Edited by Tukin

Hi,

I am totally encased in rock in the Tarsengaard Gargoyle Cave :-)

"You are in an inside area [319, 329]."

elscreen261a.jpg

:D

Tukin

First post.

Ok, so in Valley of the Dwarves right next to the storage is a stack of hay next to a house. If you step on the stack of hay, you can get on a wall. The wall leads to boards..and next to the boards is a roof. If you quickly move your mouse over the ground and onto the roof, and click, you will walk on the roof. When other people do it I lag a lot, yet when I do it, the game runs perfect. If you are an administrator/moderator and wanna fix this map bug contact me through the game, my ingame name is Krios, same as here, I will show you it.

Thanks!

I believe that's a feature - and a very old one at that. Never seen men on roofs before? If you mean the lag, then that's not something that is really a map bug/feature.

Edited by Aduard

That "bug" has been around intentionally as long as I've been playing (which is quite a while). Enjoy the view!

I see an unusual green wall when i look at the storage in Palon Vertas [267,130] I think its the light that is not set right. I have taken a screenshot which i can post if neccessary. I noticed that it shines green almost glows in the middle of daylight. I also notice that my FPS drop wheni am in that area. There is not much stuff around and i dont have reflection on either so i think its the light that is causing it.

Usl said i should post here. Hope it helps.

Edited by SolarStar

PV magic school map seems to not fit the .dev file.

When you click on the door, it gives "Too far away, get closer", and in some cases the door don't even work as the teleport location seems to be out of place.

With this bug in place, it is impossible to complete the Quelos (spelling?) quest with the translation.

Thanks in advance

all doors. 2 doors on the right and 2 doors on the left give "too far away" message, the door you walk in at can't teleport you somewhere, and the door in front of you (16 on bloodsucker's maps) takes you out of the magic school. looks like an outdated .dev file to me.

Also please be sure the "bug" is a bug with official maps.

If it's not and is a result of using unofficial maps, you know what happens for wasting dev's time in this manner.

I reinstalled the client - it was still there. Tried it on the Main server - all ok there, so I'm pretty sure it's what I said. Sorry for wasting your time investigating it, but I made sure not to do so with no reason.

And thanks Ent.

In the garg cave in TG there is a big area ( 6x6 tiles) just when you get in at the water that aint walkable

You are in an inside area [335,347] You are in an inside area [342,347]

You are in an inside area [336,341] You are in an inside area [342,341]

Others tried to walk over th tiles between those coords but failed and so did the gargs in there.

You are in Desert Pines - Corren [295,350]

I can stand in this spot, but it is inside the wall of a house.

It is just west of the tavern.

I noticed it while walking around the house.

The silver in Iscarlith mine is not harvestable (gives "You can't harvest here." message) on the PK server.

If it's supposed to be that way, please say so.