Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lanjelin

v1.9.0

The "You entered" text is part of the maps right? Anyway when entering the North Redmoon tavern using the door at North Redmoon Island [247,269] you get a message "You enter the Dragon Breath Tavern!". Interior coordinates are "You are in [226,52]" (no map name in message).

If instead you enter at the back door at North Redmoon Island [228,256] you get a message "You enter Rocky's Tavern" (different name for the same tavern?) Interior coordinates are "You are in [267,64]" (no map name in message here also). If you go to the end of the hallway and click on the door to enter the taproom of the tavern you also get "You enter Rocky's Tavern". Anyway Rocky is nowhere to be found so I can't ask him what the name of his tavern is. I presume he went out to get some mouthwash to cure his dragon breath ;)

Edited by Puntif

Coordinates: [6,163]

Description of the bug: The door that I used to get in won't let me back out. Unable to find another exit. Don't know if this is a bug or a secret or maybe just an evil trap.

Exact map: Zirakinbar Caves

cont2map10_caves.elm

A few cosmetic things while you're working on this map:

You are in Zirakgunda [182,285]

With the compass pointed due N, there is a line where the water tiles don't meet the tiles next to them.

You are in Zirakgunda [49,250]

With the compass pointed due W, there is a black corner where a water tile appears to be missing.

You are in Zirakgunda [178,352]

Near these coords, there appears to be a big stone wall that is floating above the water.

You are in Zirakgunda [92,323]

With the compass pointed just a tiny hair S of due W, there's a line where the water does not meet the stoney part I stand on at those coords.

Thanks. :medieval:

Phil...

Description of the bug: The door that I used to get in won't let me back out. Unable to find another exit. Don't know if this is a bug or a secret or maybe just an evil trap.

cont2map10_caves.elm

I was in the neighborhood so I decided to see if the bug was fixed. Much to my surprise, I can't get in the room to try it out. Before I could not get out, now I can't get in. The door at Zirakgunda [204,354]

(cont2map10_insides.elm) used to get me in that room but now that door does nothing. Is this intentional?

cont2map10_caves.elm

I was in the neighborhood so I decided to see if the bug was fixed. Much to my surprise, I can't get in the room to try it out. Before I could not get out, now I can't get in. The door at Zirakgunda [204,354]

(cont2map10_insides.elm) used to get me in that room but now that door does nothing. Is this intentional?

well then technically its been fixed ;)

no more getting stuck in the room :lurker:

The doors that lead to the Naralik school of magic (Naralik [154,177]) still flicker.

There's this wooden structure in Idaloran near [697,223]. One of the support beams seems to have worked loose at both ends. I am concerned about the stability of the structure now. idaloran1.jpg. EDIT: It's worse than I thought - the other support beam is loose at one end also.

btw don't worry about that area of replicated image in the lower left corner of the screenshot - that's where The Gimp's windows were and apparently it placed the wrong stuff there.

Edited by Puntif

in there at [131,106] is a door which takes you to [63,171].(same map)

the area around [63,171] is a pk area(check by trying to attack yourself)

but you only get the message "You enter a place reaking of evil and death.",

but NO warning that it's pk on entering it.

maybe add a pk warning?

That's not "learning the hard way", that's allowing some people who are dumber than the AI for ogres to take advantage of people who go there thinking it's just another location to train ogres. There's absolutely no indication whatsoever that it's anything but that.

What's the lesson learned? That there's PKers out there who lack any form of common sense or honor? We know that already. That's a given.

There are people who play this game who have no interest in the incredible amount of stupidity that surrounds PK, would prefer to stick to fighting the more intelligent AI-creatures. To have a place PK that's not indicated as such should never be permitted.

i know what you mean, but on the other hand

1. i should be aware of potential pk area in dungeons/caves/houses (test it by clicking the sword icon at yourself)

2. when wearing expencive items (in this case a col and iron set) always carry a rost

3. be aware of the fact that on a sun tzu day, when there is one room with 2 ogres and 5ppl trying to kill it, and in the other room there are 2 ogres and noone to kill it, there is MOST LIKELY something fishy :-)

ofc, a warning sign would be a good idea :-)

The cinnabar located around [359,120] in Irinveron caves (cont2map22_caves) is mostly floating in midair, detached from the cavern wall.

You are in the Hidden Mines of Mynadar. [282,120]

You are in the Hidden Mines of Mynadar. [292,149]

The first location has a sunken area that shows a sliver of black.

No problem found on 2nd location.

As far as I can tell it is just cosmetics, but probably worth a touchup :)

Mixi

I didn't walk, I hit a teleport nexus... asgnny was there trying to save me... one of his guildie even tried it and also trapped, gnny helped him as well.

Harvesting Ogre toes hit a teleport to

You are in A Gloomy Cave, reeking of death, putrifaction and nasty food. [659,603]

Several squares in there - as i can walk around a bit

You are in A Gloomy Cave, reeking of death, putrifaction and nasty food. [657,605]

Inside rock cannot walk out.

This is my attempt to walk around a dead spot in DP sto where I thought there might be an invisible rat for a moment. lol

You are in [94,42]

You are in [95,42]

You are in [96,44]

You are in [95,45]

You are in [93,44]

You are in [93,44]